com edison / horrible customer service over phone

Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:
want to know what give the right to Comed to treat customer like they are dirt, just because we don't have the choice to go with another company like we do with the cell phone and home phone they think it's okay to be a jerk to me for no reason i have the service for couple years and never call until today 11/10/2008 to ask why my bill is higher then use to and to put the service under my name becasue vefore was under my friends name. What i get in return a nasty mean ugly person in the phone when i ask if any onelse can help she reply hang up and call make the line again. Then i call second time hoping to get better customer service but was very similar then the first one. i would like to know where i can complaint about this, I never complaint this is the first time in my 39 years the i really took my time to write about i normaly let things go thinking may be that person has more issue then me in her life but the tratment was so horrible so i want to go to next level i really want that person fired.Help me...

Di

More com edison Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Jo
  18th of May, 2009
Its plain and simply. Comed works for the democrats who thrive and keeping the people poor so that they will vote for them to "change america". be honest everyone is going to be just as if not more poor than they were before obama. Expect your bill to get higher once the global warming inspired cap and trade bill hits home, affecting the midwest(us) the most. Look up cap and trade obama and just sit back and be prepared to be horrified. And you don't think this almighty obama didn't know about the fraudulent activities comed partakes in while he was an Illinois senator? Think again.