ColourPop / customer service not providing any customer service!

I recently placed an order at Colourpop and stupidly keyed in the wrong address. I panicked and immediately sent an email to Colourpop's customer service to plz help me change the address.

I got a reply 1 day later requesting for the last 4 digits of my credit card used for payment to verify my identity. I sent the 4 digits within an hour of receiving that email and I got a reply from the same person within 3 mins telling me she's sorry but my parcel has already been shipped!!!

I mean come on! Isn't it obvious that I want my parcel to be stopped from sending out with the incorrect address??? Is it that hard to understand??

Believe it or not this is actually the second time this happened to me while shopping at Colourpop. Luckily the first time it was just a matter of my name being misspelled but now I have keyed in a totally wrong address! I know it's my mistake to keep keying the wrong address but I thought that's what customer service is for! The first time I got lack lustre replies from the Cust Svc I got turned off from shopping there for many months.

Pc