ColonCure / Not allowed enough time to cancel my order!

3822 West 1987 SouthSalt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-975-9411

I ordered a trial bottle of ColonCure and was given 14 days to cancel. By the time it arrived at my address 12 days had already passed. I tried calling to cancel, only to waste an hour and a half on hold with no one answering. I tried for several days to cancel but I could not get anyone on the phone . I feel that this company purposely did not answer my calls so they could charge me the $89.31 for the next shipment of their product, which by the way didn't work for me anyway. This is a scam in every sense of the word !

More ColonCure Complaints & Reviews

Comments

26th of Mar, 2008
That sounds exactly what I am going through... I have been calling for a few days now... no answer. I wish i had seen what everyone is writing about them before I had ordered.
Ka
  28th of Mar, 2008
me to and now my credit card is trying to get ahold of them. good luck, they are a scam
Ro
  4th of Apr, 2008
They are a scam and I have reported them to the BBC (Better Business Bureau) hopefully they can help. I did get through to the office of colon cure but they were very rude and whe i talked to the supervisor he was equally rude! I hope the BBC can either get my money back or at least close them down!
Le
  7th of Apr, 2008
I too have been sucked in by these thieves. The crap product is useless.
I was stuck with the $89.31 bottle of 60 capsules of a useless products. Sold with no guarantee of satisfaction.
This is a scam and I plan on making a visit to their corporate offices in Las Vegas to return this bottle of crap.
Tu
  11th of Apr, 2008
This is definitely a SCAM.We should all complain together and get this product and the companies selling it out of the market.
Br
  21st of Apr, 2008
You are so right. They pulled the same crap on me except they NEVER told me anything about the recurring charges of $89.31; in fact I discovered it while checking my bank statement. I contacted them and they said I would be refunded. But is this legal I wish we could sue these Scamers or something - I can't believe this !!!
Be
  12th of May, 2008
This is a scam as others have said-They won't answer the phone so they can charge your credit card $89.31. They should be caught and put in jail.Why should they make all this money and not have to repay? Even if it was a good product 60 pills aren't worth $89.31 dollars.
  14th of May, 2008

COLONCure - Did not allow enough time to cancel!
ColonCure
Lynn Haven
Florida
Phone: 1-850-265-4608

I ordered a trial sample of Colon Cure for $3.95. Evidently, I misread (so the company tells me) that I had 30 days to cancel. They tell me 14 days. I ordered the trial sample on 4/29/08. On 5-13-08, I received a call from my credit card operations dept. that $89.31 had been charged to my account. I called NUBODI at 1-801-208-7485 and they told me since I hadn't cancelled within the 14 days, they sent the pills and charged my account. I told them I didn't want these pills and they told me I couldn't return them and I would be charged the $89.31. I told them I was returning the unopened box, when it arrived, and he said I would still be billed for $89.31. They were rude and I talked to a supervisor and asked to speak to the manager and Cooper said his name was Brian, general manager, and he had more important things to do than discuss my problem. I am on coumadin for a heart problem, plus hypertension, and must talk to my physician before taking any different medications. He has been on vacation. I have not opened the trial bottle of 15 capsules. I feel the company was underhanded and unbusiness-like to not accept returns.

Todays date is 5-14-2008.
  14th of May, 2008
I ordered on 4-29-08 and received a confirmation #834865 on 4-29-08 which stated your product will be shipped to you within 24 hours. Please allow 4-6 days for shipping & handling.
  14th of May, 2008

COLONCure - Terrible company!
ColonCure
326 Porter Drive
Lynn Haven
Florida
Phone: 1-850-265-4608

I need to add this to my original complaint. I ordered the trial sample on 4-29-08 for $3.95. On the same date, I received a confirmation email which gave the confirmation number as #834865. Your product will be shipped to you within 24 hours. Please allow 4-6 days for shipping and handling. I wasn't even allowed 14 days because they charged my credit card $89.31 on 5-12-08.
De
  13th of Jun, 2008
I agree with everybody, i received my free trial, it came in a bubble package. it did not come in a box, nor were there any pamphlets or instructions and there was no seal on the bottle...i did not even attempt to take the product. i called the "company" and told them to take me out of theier system so i dont get charged monthly and explained to them why i REFUSED to take them, and i was told that i have nothing to worry about with the product and that they would NOT take me out of their system..this is bull crap!
Di
  30th of Jun, 2008
You guessed it! Me too. They didn't send the product for like 2-3 weeks, did not inform me of a $89.31 recurring charge, did not cancel my order after I left a message(no one to answer the phone on weekends) and the supervisor when I finally got them was so rude he had me in tears!!
Je
  2nd of Jul, 2008
They gave me a 1-800 number to call to cancel with a bogus account number. When I called the number, it turned out to be a company called Colon Cleanse. They did not have me on account and told me that I was not the first to call them to cancel.
When I called the number on the bottle, I could not reach anyone because I did not have a long distance access code.
I called on my cell phone and was put on hold. I refuse to stay on hold because of the charges.
My only option was to cancel my debit card to prevent them from getting more money.
They hit me once with a charge of $89.31, under the title of SWM/NUBODI and another $89.31 under Green Tea.
An
  26th of Jul, 2008

COLONCure - price of 83.91
coloncure

I offered to try there product for 3.99. They billed my checking acct for 83.91. I have not opened the product and will return also want my money returned to my acct.
Ja
  5th of Jan, 2009

COLONCure - Fraud
unknown
37657 Dixie Drive
Palmdale
Phone: 661-317-3932

My husband ordered the free trial, it came promptly but on the tiny paper in the box he was able to see that they will charge if you do not cancel within 14 days. He received it on the 3rd and they said when I called he had till the 11th to cancel but they would extend it two more weeks. I said "no cancel the account now." Allan said it was canceled and gave me a cancellation number. HOLD TIME 13 min, nice music. Hopefully no charges or I will file with FCC and the Better Business Bureau. No Company Name on the paper but the phone # 877-350-8480, extended time 6A-9p MST
on the bottle #801-208-7485.
Je
  13th of Jan, 2009
I ORDERED POWERFLUSH500 AS A TRIAL ORDER, BUT I RECEIVED COLON CURE, ALONG WITH BEING SIGNED UP WITH PRICELIMBO.COM FOR 89.51 AND FIT FACTORY FOR 29.95+1.17 THEREAFTER. IT IS JUST ABOUT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THROUGH TO ANYBODY TO CANCEL. I CALL MY CREDIT CARD AND THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T BLOCK THEIR CHARGES BUT THEY COULD DISBUTE THEM. I ACTUALLY GOT THROUGH ON THE NUMBER OF 877-350-8480 BUT DUE TO HIGH CALL IN'S, I HAVE BEEN ON HOLD NOW FOR A HOUR.
AS I HAVE LEARNED, GO TO A GNC OR SIMILAR STORE TO PURCHASE THESE KINDA OF PRODUCTS. AT LEAST WE ALL WILL KNOW WHAT WERE PAYING FOR AND NOTHING MORE.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!
Sy
  14th of Jan, 2009

COLONCure - credit card fraud
Huntington Beach
California

Me tool! Ordered the free sample and after it was received I read the very tiny fine print to find out that they would charge my Visa card every month. Tried to call the number to cancel, got a recording that was in some language other than English. Then called my credit union for help with the charges and had to cancel my Visa card and have a new one issued with a new number. You can also change the account number on your checking account if you have to. CALL YOUR BANK OR CREDIT UNION. They can help!
Bi
  16th of Jan, 2009

COLONCure - Rip-off
Santa Rosa
BigMud1971@aol.com

purchased coloncure 14 day trail for 3.99 and well this company charged 89.31 14 days later to my girlfriends account as it says in its terms which everyone needs to (READ CAREFULLY) before ordering never give out your bank card info over the internet unless you know the company really well. Swift warning to everyone you have to read everything that's in the site phone numbers like this one 801-208-7485 is not a good number just by looking the first 3 digits (801) come on now people were smarter than this I did not know my girlfriend ordered this stuff until she got charged this 89.31 ouch is right word for stupidty. I hope you all learn from this mistake. Take Care

Santa Rosa, CA
La
  22nd of Jan, 2009
NO GOOD
Au
  22nd of Jan, 2009
I called to cancel within the 14 trial for coloncure with the #877-206-7131 was on hold for approximately 10 min. and was told the order was canceled. I got a confirmation # and the persons first and last name and documented the date and time just in case. Here's hoping:) good luck everybody else. By the by I was told I get to keep the product.