Colocure / unauthorized charges

United States, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia Review updated:
i order a product from them 3 months ago. i then cancelled the order and to 4/15/09 I look at my account the there was a unauthorized 49.95 charge for a different product from this company. This a an outrage and after I yelles and complained for 30 mins on the phone to not charge me a restocking fee and to fax my bank a letter stating this was unauthorized they refused.. It was stated my money will be back in my account 5-7 buisness days..

A  20th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
this happened to me also, i did not order this stuff and i am not sure how they got my information but i was charged for ColoCure, TriSlim, and some FitFactory crap. along with others. I called them up told them these were all unauthorized and not to charge me anymore. I am a 5'10" male weighing in about 145lbs i do not need any thing to make me any slimmer!!! this is an outrage seeing that it has happened to someone else what i am going through right now
A  5th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This happen to me as well! I had called and canceled my services. then had to contact them 2more times because other charges showed up on my credit card. I too was charge a restock fee for this item! TriSlim is a joke and Colocure... well lets just say if you are stoped up it makes a very good laxative!

Buyer Beware of the hidden cost and fees for these so called products!
N  15th of May, 2009 by
I called and cancelled this order and received a confirmation number. The company contiued to charge me and send the product and refused to credit me the shipping and stocking fee. In addition, the customer service reps refused to give me the number to the company itself.
N  21st of May, 2009 by
You can email the corporate offices directly and I can help you with your issue. Corporate@trislimusa.com. Thanks,

N  21st of May, 2009 by
If you will send me an email describing the situation, I can help you with your issue, including faxing a letter to your bank if needed. Thanks,

A  3rd of Jun, 2009 by
Not only colocure but also acai berry have don the same thing to me. I had to cancel my credit card and get issued another one to stop the charges. Im still having trouble collecting my money that they stole form me!
A  5th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am so thankful I looked back at my confirmation. I too was gonna get automatically charged on my charge card for FitFactory - $19 something; TriSlim $77 and ColoCure $88. That's wrong. Wrong Wrong Wrong. Just because you want a little trial size for $4.95. I don't have to keep cleansing a million times and bounce my checking account which is my VISA account I used. I hate unauthorized AUTOMATIC CHARGES. I called and cancelled everything they better adhere to my cancellation. And this is on t.v. - Ophra and Dr. Oz and Katie Curic? So I feel for everyone who was hit with this misconception. We learned a grave lession never to join trial deals again. We may as well go to our nearest health food store and buy as we need it. How much restock can you use a million pills per bottle? Crazy!
A  5th of Jun, 2009 by
A  19th of Jun, 2009 by
Where did you find a number to call and complain?
N  19th of Jun, 2009 by
You can go to: secure.trislimfree.com. Click under the contact link. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

A  26th of Jun, 2009 by
I have had similar problems. I am disputing the charges. Hopefully, I will not receive any further charges.
N  8th of Jul, 2009 by
I was charged yesterday for the trislim that i cancelled on time. I am disputing the charges. My bank is not going to pay this.
A  14th of Jul, 2009 by
I also have this problem. All charges so far are a total of $191.09. I have sent them an email and told them if I didn't hear back from them on this matter within 5 business days that my lawyers would be contacting them. I also do not feel I need to pay a so called restocking fee.
A  28th of Jul, 2009 by
I also am a victim and sent emails to corporate to refund me restocking fees from trislim and colocure (the same company). I do not recall seeing anything about trial when purchasing all I had to pay was shipping. I would like to know if anyone got his full refund? I already submitted dispute forms to my bank but I want to know if this company is honest???
A  10th of Aug, 2009 by
I just checked my bank account and saw charges for the colocure and trislim. I called and they told me they do not give refunds and it is stated on the website that I would have to pay for the entire bottle. I thought I was only paying shipping for a trial size! I am so livid!!! I want a full refund.
A  11th of Aug, 2009 by
I also am a victim and i call them and they tell me the that's what they do ( STILL MONEY) from people like us this company colocure & trimslim r sooo bad, hope somebody can do something to stop them.
A  21st of Sep, 2009 by
I also am a victim and whenever I call them they tell me that they cannot explain the charge and then gave me three different 800 numbers to call for information about the charge but all three numbers are either to the wrong company, disconnected, or are fax lines. I wrote the bank and told them that I never authorized these charges. I read the fine print and it said that I only agreed to a free trial, and that I would pay only shipping charges. It also said I agreed to pay 19.99 a month if I didn't cancel my membership before thirty days... which I did do... so out of no where charging me 88.55 is ridiculous and fraudulent!!!
N  23rd of Sep, 2009 by
This company is charging me and sending me product I never ordered.
N  29th of Sep, 2009 by
I am currently fighting with trislim to get a refund. They charged me twice, once for $88.55 and $87.77. They said they do not give refunds. I called the next day to cancel the product, and they said I did not do that. The person on the phone called me a lier. Now I can not get my money back, and I'm a very angry person!!!
N  12th of Oct, 2009 by
I ordered a FREE trial sample of ColoThin and authorized the $2.95 shipping charge.

I received in the same envelope a bottle of ColoCure (not Colo Thin) and a bottle of TriSlim. Order form says nothing about TriSlim.

The fraud department of Capital One called me saying I have been charged $87.77 by TrioThin and $88.5 by CureCol.
I went back and reviewed the order form and found this - not actually on the form but at bottom of page in small print:
Copyright © 2009 Contact Us | Privacy Policy | User Agreement

Statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use only as directed. Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use prescription medications. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.

**Opinions expressed are those of the reviewer(s). Reviewers are remunerated. Pictures of reviewers have been changed to hide identity.

We hope you enjoy this product. You will be shipped a 30-day supply to try for 15 days from the day of your order. If you are satisfied with it, do nothing else. At the end of your trial period, your active credit card will be automatically billed $88.55 for the full cost of the 30-day supply that you ordered. This discount autoship program will continue 30 days after the date of your order, and every 30 days thereafter. You can cancel your trial by calling toll-free 1-800-859-3858 Mon-Fri 8AM-8PM PST before your trial period expires, as outlined in the User Agreement.
Even though the order form and ad is highly deceptive, hey may be able to get away with the $88.55 charge for the ColoCure, but the Trio Thin should qualify for fraud.

I have spent hours on the phone screaming at various people who are only doing their job and THINK I will get MOST of my money back.

I would appreciate any suggestions on anything I can do to stop companies like this from deceiving people.

Thanks, Carolyn Rose Carolynrse@aol.com