College Works Painting / Painting

Washington District of ColumbiaDC, United States

This place feels like a scam. The guy who came to the door seemed nice, and it seemed at first like an ok decision. He said that they would scrape the old paint and the painters would be professional.. But the guys who came definitely did NOT seem like professional painters. They did NO prep work at all -- no taping, no cleaning, nothing. The paint is now all peeling off, after only 3 months. I have scheduled 3 calls with their guys to come, and they don't show up (the last one admitted that he overslept). I told them that I don't want them to come out and fix it, because it is so bad and they have been so unprofessional and it is just a waste of time- I will just let them keep the deposit and we'll call it even, even though I need to have it repainted. I just now had one of the guys show up at my house at 8pm unannounced and essentially threaten me in front of my kids that they will take legal action if I don't pay the remainder (even though I haven't heard from him since the day he didn't show up because he overslept). Stay away from these guys. Sketchy at best.

Ch