Coles / stale groceries being sold

Bold Street, Laurieton, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

I did my grocery shopping on friday 5th february 2010 at the laurieton coles store. I have had to take the yoghurts back that I bought for my kids as they were out of date on the 1 february 2010. I had to throw out some meat that I bought the same day as although it wasnt out of date until the 10th february 2010 it had gone off and stank to high heaven. I have also had to tip the milk down the sink as it had gone off, due date 10 february 2010 and the bread has mould on some of the pieces. What is going on coles? This has been happening for some time now but it is just rediculous.

My 17month old son needs a liver transplant I can not take the risk of shopping at coles anymore. I am going to start shopping at woolworths. I suggest you investigate your laurieton store to find out why so much food is being sold when it is clearly not consumable.

Comments

• Be
      7th of Feb, 2010

I hear what you are saying and agree with you that it it terrible but it not Coles itself its the people that work in there. I guesss that there is no one running the place that will get off their butt and do something about it.

• Do
      19th of Feb, 2010

umm...derrr...check the use by dates as you put things in your trolley...its not that hard folks!