Coles / stale groceries being sold
I did my grocery shopping on friday 5th february 2010 at the laurieton coles store. I have had to take the yoghurts back that I bought for my kids as they were out of date on the 1 february 2010. I had to throw out some meat that I bought the same day as although it wasnt out of date until the 10th february 2010 it had gone off and stank to high heaven. I have also had to tip the milk down the sink as it had gone off, due date 10 february 2010 and the bread has mould on some of the pieces. What is going on coles? This has been happening for some time now but it is just rediculous.
My 17month old son needs a liver transplant I can not take the risk of shopping at coles anymore. I am going to start shopping at woolworths. I suggest you investigate your laurieton store to find out why so much food is being sold when it is clearly not consumable.
More Coles Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream
- Coles Supermarkets - checkout service
- Coles Supermarkets - plastic bags
- Coles Supermarkets - company policy