coke rewards / Restaurant Coupons

1 Web Site, AZ, United States Review updated:

Don't elect to use points to get restaurant coupons. I did and found out after taking the coupon that there were no restaurants in my vicinity, and those that were listed turned out to mostly pizza parlors where you were required to spend at least $35 to $50 to redeem a $25 coupon, or sports bars with minimum $35 or $50 purchase and 18% gratuity. I personally have never had a $35 or $50 pizza. And I don't think I would spend $50 in a sports bar for dinner. I tried to get my points back before I actually was forced to use the credit for a restaurant far from my house that I never heard of, but restaurant.com would not rescind the order.

Comments

• Ri
      27th of Oct, 2008
    coke rewards - inacuret points count, web page loading problems.
    coke a cola
    Arizona

web page loads slow, sometimes it wont load the sign in page, and the points count is wrong, if it dosent finish taking the code it dosent count it, so far it has only screwed me out of 6 points, i am concerding just throuing out all the caps i have, also WHY can you only enter 10 per day?

19th of Nov, 2008

• Hy
      2nd of Dec, 2008
    coke rewards - Raising Point Levels

After being out of stock for months, Coca Cola has almost doubled the amount of points required for a 19" LCD TV in the My Coke Rewards Program. As everyone knows, the price of electronics decreases over time.

• Am
      3rd of Feb, 2009

At least you got a coupon. I couldn't get the site to work and e-mailed for help. They never replied. So much for 280 points.

• Li
      19th of Feb, 2009
    coke rewards - never recieved item
    coca cola
    520 twilight dr apt g
    Morris
    Illinois
    lizzybaby45@att.net

i ordered an mp3 player for my daughter and a 3 month card for music nver recieved it now i am our of ponts i feel i have been ripped off

• Ri
      26th of Apr, 2009
    coke rewards - wheres my stuff
    Tennessee

Ive taken the time to enter these bs coke reward #s Obviously for nothin. So Id say its a scam 4 consumers to waste there time entering codes 4 nothin. They wont send you chit. And there is nowhere on the site to say "hey wheres my rewards". Ive always been a coke fan & consumer but after this I think ill never buy another coke product again and will urge anyone i know to drink pepsi ...hahaha ###s

• Th
      5th of Oct, 2009

you have been ripped of you cant trust the coca cola company they scam many people with all of their promotions.

• Ro
      24th of May, 2011
    coke rewards - incomplete entry
    coca cola

5/23/11 tried to submit 4 case points for Racing stuff promotion; points were credited but site malfunctioned before premium could be selected (racing shirt)

• Xc
      30th of May, 2012

what good does it do to get a coupon if you cant spend it .coke needs to take it off the menu. once you get the card and find out you can'tuse it you have wasted the points.