Coinbase — account blocked
Coinbase restricted my account because I tried to access it from a forbidden country (although not living there; I just went for work). The Coinbase page on restricted countries states that access to the account will be resumed once the user logs from an accepted country; this is my case currently, but the account is still blocked. I receive a message to send the id and proof of address to coinbase, but how? I want to upload it but coinbase also restricted my access to the id verification page. Without access to this page, no response to emails, phone customer support always busy with a recording telling me to call later, I have my account restricted for one week, not being able to manage my hard earned money.
More Coinbase Complaints & Reviews
- Coinbase - I can't get past, their verification, cant close my account and cant get a straight answer where all the information goes when I close 
- Coinbase - locked account 
- Coinbase - coinbase after many requests => unlock my account!!! 
- Coinbase - account restricted
- Coinbase - unauthorized credit card usage fraud
- Roger Ver/ Coinbase - criminal
- Coinbase - coinbase have stolen thousands of euros from me.
- Coinbase - coinbase wallet access
- Coinbase - verification identification system
- Coinbase - my account