Coca Cola / unsweetened gold peak tea

Elk River, MN, United States Review updated:

I love the unsweet gold peak tea. I bought 2, 6 pack pkg. of the gold peak tea at Walmart a couple days ago, but as I have been drinking it I have noticed a plastic chemical taste in the tea. I thought maybe it was just the one bottle but still taste it in the other bottles I have tried. So I have dumped out quite a few bottles of the tea. I am very disappointed considering I really look forward to my tea and I feel the tea is overpriced so I feel I have really wasted my money this time. codes on packages are July 31, 2017 WKD4 2336 is the best I can read it.

Br
Feb 12, 2017

Comments

• We
      Sep 21, 2017

I bought a bottle of the gold peak diet tea by accident, but decided to try it anyway. When I opened the bottle the seal that covers the bottle was stuck to the cap and came off with it. Then I noticed a really bad smell, and finally there was mold inside the cap. Please be aware of this before you buy this product. The UPC code on the bottle I have is 8390000538. I have attached several photos of the bad tea. Thank you and I hope this is helpful to everyone.