Coca Cola / Limca / dead mosquito inside 300ml bottle
On 14th August 2009 I bought one 300ml Limca bottle outside my office from hawker. I that there is three four different particles one seemed to be dead mosquito. The glass bottle is sealed till today. I registered complaint in company complaint cell on same day at 02:50pm and got complaint no NR2209080108 . Miss Dolly registered the complaint.
Bottle batch no is: BN2121; Dated: 11/08/09 Time 04:01pm.
Till today no action is taken by the company executives.
What is going in such a big demcracy?
Please suggest other media to aware people about their product.
More Coca Cola / Limca Complaints & Reviews
- Coca Cola Draw In Uk 2013 - my mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk 
- Coca Cola - my coke rewards 
- Coca - Cola - winning a lottery 
- Coca Cola Bottlers Philippines - courtesy 
- Coca Cola Awards Certificate - coca cola awards certificate scam 
- The Coca-Cola Company - zero water, flavor: go go berry
- The Coca-Cola Company - coca cola
- The Coca-Cola Company - defective coke cans and jelly substance inside.
- The Coca-Cola Company - distribution
- The Coca-Cola Company - coke vendor