Coca Cola / business service complaint

Seattle, WA, US Review updated:

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing in regards to the increase in charges made to me and my business with our business order.

First,

When I last called for an order, I literally repeated a simple order about six times because the representative who was on the phone with me could not understand that there were two different sizes of 2.5 and 5 in the syrups in a box. I had her repeat the order to me two times after she got my order correctly before hanging up. I ordered: two (5gal) coke syrup, one 2.5 Sprite syrup, one 2.5 orange fanta syrup, one (2.5 gal) diet coke syrup, and two CO2 tanks (with two empty ones for pick up).

Approximately five minutes after my call, Coca Cola calls the restaurant to ask for my order. I tell her that I just made an order by calling, but I ask her to repeat the order on file to double check for the seventh time now. It is correctly on file, and we hang up.

Two days later, the delivery of the order comes, and there is no Diet Coke syrup.

I am not understanding why it's difficult to get a small order delivered correctly? I am thinking at this point, maybe the warehouse made a mistake. I accepted the mistake with the order and then when I saw my invoice, I was shocked at the increase in prices within a year?

I've been working with Coca Cola for over 25 years, through all of the other locations, I have never had such bad service with you guys.

Also, why have prices increased by so much? I was shocked when I looked at the invoice considering Restaurant Depot and Business Costco carries these products at a lesser price? Why are the same products' prices increased by $2.64 for the 2.5 Gal, and a $6.25 increase in the 5gal bag in a box, and a $9.24 increase in the CO2 tanks?

I checked my invoice for 7/27/16 invoice #[protected] to compare it to my current invoice.

Please check my account and I would like to understand these increases and why I need to contact a SWIRE department to make orders, when the customer service is not as satisfactory.

You can reach me at my mobile [protected], or explain to me in detail my charges through email: [protected]@gmail.com, that would be appreciated.

Suesan Jahng

ITADAKIMASU restaurant and bar
4743 Brooklyn Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98105

Df
Mar 13, 2017

Comments

•   Mar 14, 2017

WHY would you not contact your COCA COLA rep instead of posting this here???