CNN / Anderson Cooper

United States, Illinois Review updated:
I am complaining about your company, and especially your host Anderson Cooper. He was on Tuesday night making vulgar comments about the Tea Party rallies. I do not appreciate the comments he made, basically moking the American public. I will never watch your station or promote anything affiliated with your company again.

A  16th of Apr, 2009 by
Anderson Cooper certainly displayed very bad taste with his juvenile and vulgar references to "tea bagging". I didn't even know what it meant until I looked it up on the Urban Dictionary. Apparently it is a term that Anderson Cooper is very familiar with.
N  18th of Apr, 2009 by
I agree. Anderson Cooper is becoming a bit too familiar with the American public. No one cares about Anderson, his tea-bagging, and the inside jokes with your staff. My kids watch the news - no more Anderson for them. nk
A  19th of Apr, 2009 by
I used to respect Anderson Cooper but will now tell anyone who asks exactly what I think of him and his reporting. CNN and Anderson Cooper are jokes and should be fined. Susan Roesgen, another CNN reporter stated this was a family show as she was harassing the protester holding his child while her co-worker, Anderson, was using such language on the same "family" show. Tea bag much Coop? You idiot.
A  27th of Apr, 2009 by
I was shocked that a news agency would allow such biased and slanted reporting. I would some level of integrety and respect for honest hard working americans voicing our displeasure with our elected officicals. I plan to notify advitisors and encourage them not to advertise with CNN
A  18th of Nov, 2009 by
AC360 is very biased, one recent example you can clearly tell by the way he covered Michael Jackson (very biased and opinionated) vs The Balloon Boy (very balanced). I dont watch his show no more.

Cable News Network / CNN Logo Cable News Network / CNN