CMH Groupcmh kempster rand ford

B Jun 24, 2017

I regret to write this complaint. On the 25th of March 2017 I bought myself a used 2010 Toyota Hilux 2010 3lt D4D at Rand Ford for my 30th birthday. The last 3 months has been possibly the single worst experience of my life. On collection of the car it was promised that all minor damages that was on the vehicle at collection like the chiped windscreen would be reimbursed once repaired. It took 2 months since I took te car to replace the windscreen because I was not willing to pay in advance, only now do I know that I had a valid concern about paying repairs myself to have it reimbursed. Within 2 months the rear shocks broke and had to be replaced, it has been another 2months since payed for the replacement out of my pocket and still I have not been reimbursed even though I took out an extended warenty on the vehicle. Further more it took weeks of probing to get the papers for the vehicle and still only have a scanned paper to say the vehicle is on my name. When I asked again for the original papers I was suddenly told that I had yo put yhe vehicle through the test again myself, yet on the morning I collected the car the left the ground to put the car through the roadworthy test. I am very disappointed in the posy purchase service and the lack of information and support I received about what is expected of me after leaving the car dealership grounds.