CMG*Freeshipping.com / unauthorized charges

1 Bellingham, WA, United States Review updated:

Was charged $83.88 on credit account for no services or products. Called the number on credit cars statement & got no answer.

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Za
      2nd of Jun, 2010

I called 1-800 869-5597 and spoke with someone named Tammy. She explained that the $83.88 is the ANNUAL charge for membership. After this explanation I decided to keep going with the membership because the shipping rebates I've submitted so far will more than pay for the membership fee.

Without my asking, Tammy looked up the list of rebates I had submitted. She told me about them and I was pleased that freeshipping.com had received them and that they were being processed.

3rd of Mar, 2010

Grantfunds is a scam. They took money without authorization!!

3rd of Mar, 2010

Granthlpfst is a scam. Took money from my account.

3rd of Mar, 2010

Try Clicking.com is a scam. Stole money from me!

3rd of Mar, 2010

Clickmoneyfast.com is a fraud. Unauthorize billing!!

3rd of Mar, 2010

BBVHotbooksSale.com is a scam. stole my money without authorization!!

3rd of Mar, 2010

Na31com is a scam don't open the site stole my money!

HBS Books is a fraud stolr money from me right and left 888-6461662

3rd of Mar, 2010

I have had several charges from CMG*FreeShipping.com the largest amount $83.88. The charges were never authorized by me!!!

3rd of Mar, 2010

I have had several charges from CMG*FreeShipping.com the largest amount 83.88. The charges were never authorized by me!!!

• Ve
      28th of Jan, 2010

what is their number I semm to only be able to send an email...

• Do
      4th of Jan, 2010

12/28 12/29 75309569363486106050160 CMG*FREESHIPPING.COM 866-326-0584 CT $11.97

22nd of Oct, 2009

I come from Montreal, Quebec, Canada I have been charged 83.88 US$ or 88.80 Can$ for nothing by cmg*freeshipping.com. I am tryiing to call back at 1800 869-5597 and I got no tone can someone give me a canadian number where I could call to get my money back.

• Ta
      16th of Sep, 2009

unknown charge on credit card.

• Ta
      9th of Sep, 2009

I got the same thing, and the funny thing is that there is only one customer service rep for this CMG FREESHIPPING.COM...his name is "Zach". I called several times and ended up with the same guy!! ITS A SCAM!! They milked me for over $60!!! This is pathetic and frustrating!! Im so sick of this BULL!!

• Tm
      8th of Sep, 2009

they have charged my account with ouit my authorization

5th of Sep, 2009

I receive the same charge of $83.88 from CMG*FREESHIPPING.COM and i have not order anything of this cost. What I orders some days ago was a medicine for my pet from vitacost.com and later I receive a email for fill a free shipping of my order I fill it I have my dudes about this. Anyone have do this ??? thanks for the help

• Us
      18th of Aug, 2009

A charge of $83.88 has shown up on my bank statement and I don't know why. I didn't order anything that I know of that would have authorized it. I would like to get my money reimbursed.
    I think that I'll try calling them.

29th of Jul, 2009

I got the same amount (83.88) withdrawn from my account. About a month ago I ordered an Ephedra Fusion weight loss supplement. It was a thirty day trial for 5.95 (S&H). On 7/17/09 the $83.88 showed up on my account. The info I gave them must have been used to join this CMG. I did not authorize this, nor was it mentioned to me while placing the order.

I called 1-800-869-5597 to cancel. They said they would reimburse me, but hurry. They charged me $.27 aday so I will be reimbursed $80.64 since the charge hit while I was on vacation.

Good Luck

• As
      19th of Jul, 2009

I noticed the $83.88 charge on my credit card statement today. Apparently I signed up for a free shipping club through redevelope.com ...I just got off the phone with freeshipping.com and they said they would refund the money. I just told them I didn't authorize the charge and there was no hassel from them involved. Hopefully I will see the refund for the full amount in the next few days.