Closeout Digital / Customer Service

1 San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

Placed an order online for camera and equipment. I received an e-mail summarizing my order, asking me to call the company to confirm the order. When I called, I spoke with Dave who was very helpful and friendly. Dave worked with me to upgrade my order to a better quality (and higher-priced) camera and additional accessories. When the shipment arrived, it looked very similar to a lower-grade model I'd previously purchased, so I called the company again to verify my order. This time, I spoke with someone who seemed to be an owner/manager of the company, and was NOT friendly nor helpful. This individual was extremely rude, accused me of lying, called me an idiot, and actually laughed out loud at me when I tried to validate what I'd received against what I'd ordered.
The prices offered by this company may be lower than average, but I would NEVER recommend anyone buy anything from Closeout Digital. Ever.

Je
Mar 1, 2014

More Closeout Digital Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Dw
      22nd of Apr, 2014

I placed an order, then started to get the feeling something wasn't right. They called and left a message over the weekend, and when I tried calling them back, they won't answer their phones, even when it is during their hours. Have sent emails, can left messages for 2 days now. I told them I was cancelling the order, and would refuse to pay anything, or receive anything even if they tried to send it. Have contacted my credit card company as well. I wouldn't do business with this company if you paid me to. Hopefully I learned that if it's too good to be true, it generally is. I'm going back to Amazon.com.