Clinique / Rude customer service on the phone
I order from Clinique yesterday. I was really happy with the service I got from Belk. I want to go back and buy some more from her, but because I couldn't go yesterday, I decided to order online instead. I wish I have never order it online. I probably wouldn't have to experience the bad experience.
I place the order. Later I got an email that said it was unable to process through and for me to call them. I call the phone they provided me.
The guy I talk to on the phone was KIT. I ask what's wrong with the card. He told me the address didn't match. I ask him if I need to call the bank. I need to know what I should do next to make the order go through. He told me I don't need to call the bank. He just kept on repeating the address don't match. I told him maybe it's because I just change the address that day. My husband had forgotten the address on the card since we move so much and I have updated it. I ask if that could be the problem. He just told me the address don't match. Why is he arguing with me? He was so harsh with me. I don't understand why he would want to argue. I am so UPSET!
More Clinique Complaints & Reviews
- Clinique - Dr.Jennyfer Faridy Cocco 
- Clinique - Rudeness/Age discrimination 
- Clinique - rude and unhelpful 
- Clinique - Waking me up in the middle of the night
- Clinique - Product is not good quality anymore
- Clinique Laboratories - foundation and service
- Clinique Laboratories - clinique quickliner for eyes
- Clinique.com - not impressed
- Clinique Laboratories - purchase of clinique aromatics perfum on takealot.com
- Clinique.com - Men's oil control exfoliating tonic