Clearwire / Worst experience ever!
I have read several of the complaints here and else where on the net. It appears as if I am not the only one having issues with Clearwire. I saw one post discussing lies to investors, I have no doubt that is true. I do not invest but if I did it sure would not be in Clearwire. I wish I had never signed a contract with them. The product simply does not work and I was better off with my old service.
A friend of mine convinced me and 5 good buddies to switch to Clearwire for faster better service. That was dumb! I could not keep a connection, when I did have a connection I felt like I was on dial up waiting for downloads. Their customer service reps act like it is not their fault and too bad. In my opinion if you sell me a service I expect service! If you cannot provide it, then it is your fault!
I spoke to my buddies and they are all having the same problems, worse the guy that recommended it to us switched to Comcast two months ago! Needles to say I am pretty upset! I decided to make arrangements to go with another provider. I have also decided that I am not going to pay Clearwire for my last months of no service, or the cancellation charges! They can go fly a kite!
All of my friends have decided to do the same!
More Clearwire Complaints & Reviews
- Clearwire - Cheating customers! 
- Clearwire - Clearwire believes World Of Warcraft is abuse of their system! 
- Clearwire - Clearwire Deceptive Practice 
- Clearwire - Won't cancel service and submits us to debt collector 
- Clearwire - refund of activation fee 
- Clearwire - Phone & Internet service
- Clearwire - Really bad service 
- Clearwire - Fraud 
- Clearwire / Clear - Broken Modem- they don't care
- Clearwire - por service/cancellation tactics