Clearwire / Scam, Fraud
I moved 10 miles and cannot get clearwire service. I was told verbally my entire valley was covered. Now they want me to pay early cancellation fee or $165. This is a complete scam. I was lied to.
I talked to their account services dept who told me to run an ad in Craigslist to find someone to take over my account. She didn't have all the info of how this was done. I'm afraid I don't feel like I should be their extended sales arm.
I used their live chat and was told no supervisor was available I was talking to the wrong dept. Live chat is customer care but cannot help with accounts. Both people were like robots just spewing out pleasant comments but could give no answers other than quoting policy and yada yada.
Their service sucks too. I'm now on Qwest and am remembering how the internet can really be faster at home.
Clearwire needs to be put out of business.
More Clearwire Complaints & Reviews
- Clearwire - Cheating customers! 
- Clearwire - Clearwire believes World Of Warcraft is abuse of their system! 
- Clearwire - Clearwire Deceptive Practice 
- Clearwire - Won't cancel service and submits us to debt collector 
- Clearwire - refund of activation fee 
- Clearwire - Phone & Internet service
- Clearwire - Really bad service 
- Clear / Clearwire - Terrible Customer Service and Billing 
- Clearwire - Fraud 
- Clearwire / Clear - Broken Modem- they don't care