cleanse prox / Refund & Bogus Company

1 MD, United States Review updated:

I ordered a sample of this product which I was to be charged for shipping ONLY, however, this company charged me for the full amount of $74.94. I have notified my credit card company to reject this charge. When I received this product, there was no packing slip and the phone number on the bottle is bogus. The phone number belongs to Copeland Toyota in Michigan. I have requested a full refund immediately and have informed Cleanse ProX that I would be notifying this board of its so called company and its practices. I sent them an e-mail this morning at info@cleanseprox.com. This may also be bogus.

Jo

More cleanse prox Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gl
      31st of Jul, 2009

Absolutely agree with this. Also a problem with RezXtra. Both companies set up automatic ordering and I haven't even tried the "free" sample of either one. Contacting my credit card company for denial of payment to these shysters.

• Pe
      4th of Aug, 2009

need return # Dose not work for me.

• Pe
      4th of Aug, 2009

Do not want to be charged 82.31 for this product that dose not work for me. Thank you .

• Na
      25th of Aug, 2009

I want to stop this company from taking money from my account. Natalie Gail Huffmaster

• Yp
      28th of Sep, 2009

just got trick into giving my credit card information thinking free trial without obligation other than S&H as stated. They are now billing me each month and product cancellation button which is offered on their website does not work. This is a scam and am writting to FTC to complain about this company http://www.cleanseprox.com/

• Cu
      15th of Oct, 2009

Here is a # to contact or cancel clense pro x - 1-800-536-9026

• Hi
      15th of Oct, 2009

thank you i was just about to try the free trial!

• Na
      23rd of Oct, 2009

I am from Mexico, and I have not even received the free trial and the already charge to my credit card the total amount. This is an abuse I do not know how to talk with them, the number does not goes through.

• Vi
      27th of Oct, 2009

How do we stop this? i have been sent these too!

• Lo
      27th of Oct, 2009

This product does not work for me. I do not want to see a $82.31 monthly charge on my visa bill!!

• Ka
      28th of Oct, 2009

I completely agree! I emailed them and got a response which said to cancel and get a refund I had to call the number previously mentioned. However it has been disconnected!! Not sure what to do now...

• Di
      29th of Oct, 2009

Has anyone any idea how to cancel CleanseProx? I requested the free trial and thought I had cancelled on their website but they have obviously not taken this into consideration...the phone number and email addresses provided are both bogus!! PLEASE HELP!!

• So
      30th of Oct, 2009

im in the same boat fukin ### sent me this ### and i canceled my order within 12 hours of ordering it. i read the terms n conditions within those 12 hrs and read other people's complaints.. how is it possible that this company has ripped so many people off and are still doing it?! something has to be done!!!

• Iw
      6th of Nov, 2009

This company is SUCH a scam!! I ordered a "Free" trial (paid "shipping only") and then was billed $85.73 Cdn to my Visa bill a month after the initial order. When I tried to call Visa to dispute the charge, the phone numbers registered for the company were out of service. Eventually Visa Resolutions contacted the company and they insisted that because I had not "cancelled" or returned the product within 15 days of ordering, they would not provide a refund. And, because that is the "terms and conditions" I agreed to when ordering (unwittingly I didn't read the fine print), Visa could do nothing but ensure that they did not continue billing my account. The product does NOTHING! It's a a big scam. They are also have a site dealing with Acai Berries, so beware!!

• Mo
      6th of Nov, 2009

a phone number that works is 1-800-529-3082.

• Fa
      11th of Nov, 2009

It is a SCAM and they should hang their heads in SHAME! The problem is that the terms and conditions are HIDDEN! They need to be on the FRONT ORDERING page... Just another unethical company preying on people who are overweight with low self esteem and who find themselves in desperation, turning to things that if they'd thought about it closer, would have realised and should have known better... People like ME! A-Holes!

For people wanting it to stop, I used the livechat option and is was cancelled immediately, with NO CHANCE of a refund! But at least it was done immediately and I received a confirmation e-mail to prove it.

BE CAREFUL AND SAY NO TO DODGY BS!

• Vi
      26th of Nov, 2009

I have been trying to get in contact with cleanse pro x to cancel with no success from Australia. I to ordered the product on a trial basis and was charged 2 weeks later for the full price and have been charged for a second month. Having trouble cancelling the email address is bogus

• Di
      27th of Nov, 2009

Hi Fatty Boom-Bah,
    Could you guide me to the livechat URL ?

3rd of Dec, 2009

I also received this stupid product and got charged twice. Called my bank. They said they can't do anything except to stop the payment. I finally could reach them by phone (1-800-536-9026). Had quite hard time to understand the agent on the phone (weird accent). Anyways, he told me that they'd refund the full amount minus S/H for the last transaction; however, they can't do anything for the first one. Will wait to see if they do what they say.

I can't believe they're still operating. With all of these complaints, they must've been closed and punished.

• Lu
      23rd of Dec, 2009

I agree the companies that sell this product tend to con you into charging your credit cards...read the details here: