cleanse proxRefund & Bogus Company

1 Review updated:

I ordered a sample of this product which I was to be charged for shipping ONLY, however, this company charged me for the full amount of $74.94. I have notified my credit card company to reject this charge. When I received this product, there was no packing slip and the phone number on the bottle is bogus. The phone number belongs to Copeland Toyota in Michigan. I have requested a full refund immediately and have informed Cleanse ProX that I would be notifying this board of its so called company and its practices. I sent them an e-mail this morning at [protected]@cleanseprox.com. This may also be bogus.

Jo

More cleanse prox Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gl
      Jul 31, 2009

Absolutely agree with this. Also a problem with RezXtra. Both companies set up automatic ordering and I haven't even tried the "free" sample of either one. Contacting my credit card company for denial of payment to these shysters.

• Pe
      Aug 04, 2009

need return # Dose not work for me.

• Pe
      Aug 04, 2009

Do not want to be charged 82.31 for this product that dose not work for me. Thank you .

• Na
      Aug 25, 2009

I want to stop this company from taking money from my account. Natalie Gail Huffmaster

• Yp
      Sep 28, 2009

just got trick into giving my credit card information thinking free trial without obligation other than S&H as stated. They are now billing me each month and product cancellation button which is offered on their website does not work. This is a scam and am writting to FTC to complain about this company http://www.cleanseprox.com/

• Cu
      Oct 15, 2009

Here is a # to contact or cancel clense pro x - [protected]

• Hi
      Oct 15, 2009

thank you i was just about to try the free trial!

• Na
      Oct 23, 2009

I am from Mexico, and I have not even received the free trial and the already charge to my credit card the total amount. This is an abuse I do not know how to talk with them, the number does not goes through.

• Vi
      Oct 27, 2009

How do we stop this? i have been sent these too!

• Lo
      Oct 27, 2009

This product does not work for me. I do not want to see a $82.31 monthly charge on my visa bill!!

• Ka
      Oct 28, 2009

I completely agree! I emailed them and got a response which said to cancel and get a refund I had to call the number previously mentioned. However it has been disconnected!! Not sure what to do now...

• Di
      Oct 29, 2009

Has anyone any idea how to cancel CleanseProx? I requested the free trial and thought I had cancelled on their website but they have obviously not taken this into consideration...the phone number and email addresses provided are both bogus!! PLEASE HELP!!

• So
      Oct 30, 2009

im in the same boat fukin ### sent me this ### and i canceled my order within 12 hours of ordering it. i read the terms n conditions within those 12 hrs and read other people's complaints.. how is it possible that this company has ripped so many people off and are still doing it?! something has to be done!!!

• Iw
      Nov 06, 2009

This company is SUCH a scam!! I ordered a "Free" trial (paid "shipping only") and then was billed $85.73 Cdn to my Visa bill a month after the initial order. When I tried to call Visa to dispute the charge, the phone numbers registered for the company were out of service. Eventually Visa Resolutions contacted the company and they insisted that because I had not "cancelled" or returned the product within 15 days of ordering, they would not provide a refund. And, because that is the "terms and conditions" I agreed to when ordering (unwittingly I didn't read the fine print), Visa could do nothing but ensure that they did not continue billing my account. The product does NOTHING! It's a a big scam. They are also have a site dealing with Acai Berries, so beware!!

• Mo
      Nov 06, 2009

a phone number that works is [protected].

• Fa
      Nov 11, 2009

It is a SCAM and they should hang their heads in SHAME! The problem is that the terms and conditions are HIDDEN! They need to be on the FRONT ORDERING page... Just another unethical company preying on people who are overweight with low self esteem and who find themselves in desperation, turning to things that if they'd thought about it closer, would have realised and should have known better... People like ME! A-Holes!

For people wanting it to stop, I used the livechat option and is was cancelled immediately, with NO CHANCE of a refund! But at least it was done immediately and I received a confirmation e-mail to prove it.

BE CAREFUL AND SAY NO TO DODGY BS!

• Vi
      Nov 26, 2009

I have been trying to get in contact with cleanse pro x to cancel with no success from Australia. I to ordered the product on a trial basis and was charged 2 weeks later for the full price and have been charged for a second month. Having trouble cancelling the email address is bogus

• Di
      Nov 27, 2009

Hi Fatty Boom-Bah,
    Could you guide me to the livechat URL ?

Dec 03, 2009

I also received this stupid product and got charged twice. Called my bank. They said they can't do anything except to stop the payment. I finally could reach them by phone [protected]). Had quite hard time to understand the agent on the phone (weird accent). Anyways, he told me that they'd refund the full amount minus S/H for the last transaction; however, they can't do anything for the first one. Will wait to see if they do what they say.

I can't believe they're still operating. With all of these complaints, they must've been closed and punished.

• Lu
      Dec 23, 2009

I agree the companies that sell this product tend to con you into charging your credit cards...read the details here:

• Hs
      Jan 07, 2010

Last May I too ordered the "free trail" offer and like others have posted did not get this canceled within the time frame required. At that time I did call and cancel any future shipments. Never gave it another thought that is, until a few weeks ago (Dec. 15th) when a pending charge of $85.31 appeared on my checking account. At this point it was noted as just a 'pending transaction' so had no way of knowing who had charged my account and my bank couldn’t tell me either. On Dec. 17th the amount changed to $86.16 and now showing the name Ultra Clean Colon [protected], along with 2 Overdraft charges of $36 each. Upon calling that number I’m informed that there was a ‘glitch’ in their computer system that charged my account in error but in order for my money to be refunded I would need to fax a copy of the my bank statement showing the charges and the money would be refunded within 7-10 days. Just what you want to hear a few days before Christmas!!! Fast forward, as of today Jan. 7th still no money back in my account and their so-called customer service people cannot tell me how much my refund will be…that is if I ever get it!! Only their billing department would know that and apparently there is no way to speak with anyone in billing. I have since, canceled my debit card which has been a hassle in itself but this will not happen to me again.

• Ms
      Jan 12, 2010

I too am now wrapped up in this and I've NEVER ordered anything like this. I have other health issues and would never attempt to even use any type of product like this.

I had to cancel my entire bank account. They took $86.16 from my actual checking account.

Perhaps a class action suit is in order here? I will not let this rest until I get my money back. They are going to wish they had never heard my name in the year of 2010.

MsScarlett

• Co
      Feb 05, 2010

Beverley wright --Australia.
    This is certainly a bogus company. I have phoned these people at least 8 times---emailed them on contless occasions re a refund of $390.00 they withdrew from my account!!!To no avail.
    At the moment I am waiting after having spoken to someone 2 days ago who assured me the money would be in my account by now!!!Guess what NO MONEY.
    I will be taking legal action as I will not ware this .

• Ka
      Feb 26, 2010

The company ProX and Acai plus is TOTALLY BOGUS. I too tried this product in june 2009. After a few days, of it bloating me up, i sent it back. And in the mean time, they charged me FULL price. I made such a big ruckus, they finally after a month refunded me my money. So now we speed ahead to Jan 13th 2010, over 7mo later, and im checking my account and low and behold i have a $85 charge on my personal checking. I call the number, and ProX tells me how they are sooo sorry, their was a glitch in the system. I say, how the HELL is there a glitch 7mo later on a account that was closed. They all of a sudden cant understand my english...fricken ###. So anyway, im up to calling them 2x's a day, going off, and they dont let me talk to a supervisor, and they keep telling me a few more days!! Seriously people, we need to SHUT THESE ### down, if anyone knows a lawyer or some other ways we can all take some drastic actions please know I AM IN!!
    I am now on my may to my bank to work something out. I will never give my bank account info out again!!
    ~Katrina A.

• Je
      Mar 07, 2010

I had the same experience except EVERY number that I try is not going thru. I am pretty sure we got screwed. I filed a complaint against them thru the Better Business Buero. The company does exist because the BBB could give me a mailing address for them. I suggest everyone do the same

Dec 07, 2010

So how can we find out who is doing this and sue them? I too was charged seventy something dollars and I had to report it to my bank and have everything changed so they couldnt do it anymore, , , this is big!!! and I wanna find them!!

Dec 07, 2010

JenQ, , , if you have that information I think you should post it for all of us to have, , , the more complaints filed, , , the better. [censor]s too my money, , , I want it back!!!

Apr 27, 2012

mantec consultant pvt ltd is behind all this scam

May 14, 2012

mantec consultant pvt ltd is Company protofing all support to this scam, search this company you ll get wire s

Jun 07, 2012

MANTEC CONSULTANT PRIVATE LTD . 805 VISHAL BAHWAN NEHRU PLACE DELHI

mantec is a fraud company running fake process like acai berry, cleanse prox customer care and data mail service, from begning all calles and data guys report that customers in this process are rubed by providing 15 days money back trial but no action taken if someone report it again his process got changed .

what was the process was
    It was a 15 days money back trial for customer's world wide of cleanse pro x ( weight loosing substitute)
    what happens after 15 days : customers mostly try to cancel this product but by using substitution marketing like if customer calls (us times) caller ask to mail it to cancel, so when this customer mails got reply please contact customer service .
    product cancel : only when 5 times call or mail or legal bbb warning . but never cancel on system
    after 15 days or next month customer got charged $85.76 : if customer check with transactions calls or mails again get same reply
    new reply that we have a glitch in the system we will return money back to your account

one day all lines closed and no mail replied mantec and associate earn millons of dollars by this scam customer still searching for money back .