Cinemark / wrong showtime dates
I went online Wednesday Evening to Cinemark web site. Looked at showtimes and saw Darknight Showtimes for Thursday July 17 2008 @ 12:01am, 12:05am, etc. Called some friends and drove over to the theater excited to watch the movie. Turns out, the movie was not showing until Friday 18 2008 @ 1201am, 1205am, etc. I talked to an employee at the cimemark location about the situation. The employee said, that was the way things were done to avoid confusion. I told her that it was the wrong date being advertised and she agreed. Apparently not everyone is good with dates that include 12:01am.
Would anyone know if I can file a formal complaint for False Advertisement. Cinemark thinks is ok to alter dates and times, and confuse individuals who actually pay attention to correct dates.
More Cinemark Complaints & Reviews
- Cinemark.com - terrible customer service! 
- Cinemark - without warning! 
- Cinemark - managers 
- Cinemark - manager 
- Cinemark - gift cards now charge a service fee!! 
- Cinemark - i'm complaining about an issue that happened to me when I was working at cinemark
- Cinemark 16 Grand Prairie TX - poor service by theater sr. manager, mr. brown and no response from area manager, mr. whitehead. cenimark 16 grand prairie, tx.
- Cinemark - service
- Cinemark Valley View Ohio - movie
- Cinemark - cinemark 12 in cypress, tx