CigArrest / Potential on-line fraud

1 PO Box 4120Carlsbad, CA, United States

After viewing CigArrest television advertisements I purchased their product on September 27, 2008. The product was eventually received and although it didn�t work, it was exactly as described as advertised and I accepted it.

I was told by their telephone sales representative when I ordered the product that there would be no charges other than shipping costs; however product would continue to be sent until I formally cancelled any future orders. I was informed that this could be done by providing them with a 30-notice. I therefore informed CigArrest via telephone of my intention to cancel any future orders. This 30-day notice was given on October 6, 2008 by calling [protected].

Since this time my credit card has been debited by BR CIGARREST on two consecutive months: $141.61 on October 25, 2008 and $140.77 on November 24, 2008.

On December 1, 2008 I called CigArrest to complain about the unauthorized withdraws from my credit card and was informed that these charges were for the initial product I received and that I could always return the product for a full refund which of course is impossible as the product was used. CigArrest refused to credit me for the unauthorized withdrawals from my credit card and were indifferent to my plight. I have no alternative but to cancel my credit card to prevent further unauthorized withdrawals by this company.

A class-action law suit should be considered by everyone who has been mislead and cheated by CigArrest.

Pi