Chumba Casino / VGW Holdings / false advertising

*Terms and Conditions.

1: Customers who receive this email are entitled to purchase 2, 000, 000 gold coins and $50 $weeps Cash for $1. 2: This offer is only available by clicking the link in this email. 3. This offer must be claimed within 7 days of receiving this email. 4: This offer may only be validly claimed once per customer. 5: This offer is personal to the recipient to whom it is addressed and may only be validly accepted by the recipient of this email. 6: This offer is not transferable. 7: Any customer deemed by Chumba Casino to be abusing this promotion will be removed from future Chumba Casino promotions and Chumba Casino may suspend or close the account of that customer. 8: Chumba Casino reserve the right to withdraw, change or amend this offer at any time. 9: This offer is subject to the Chumba Casino Terms and Conditions and $weeps Rules. 10. No purchase is necessary to play $weeps Games at Chumba Casino. Refer to $weeps Rules for further information.
Tells me it was a accident I feel it should be honored

Ei
Jul 20, 2018

Comments

• Tr
      21st of Jul, 2018

Chumba cash is not being loyal on paying out. they don't mind taking money from you. but when you win and you submit everything that you need to submit they don't want to pay out. I know I shouldn't Gamble but also chumba cash should not be taking people's money and not paying them. they used to have good customer service.

• Ra
      5th of Aug, 2018

I'm having the same predicament i recieved promotion in my email stating 300 sweeps for 200 dollars. i recieved this promotions before so I was like what the hell. I played was down to 20 dollars real quick but somehow hit this lucky streak and got up past 850 continued to play and saw it drop to 550 so I cashed out 450 and eventually lost the rest when I continued to play on. I've recieved all my cashouts before and even after this particular one. I've been emailing them for the past 17 days and I finally get a response that the promotion that was address to me should not have been issued to me. what the hell does that mean. so tell me this if I would of lost it all would I've recieved an email saying sorry that promotion link wasnt intended for me here is your money back. I doubt it but I did win cashout and now I'm waiting for the relevant department to discuss amongst the team on what they should do. it's not my mistake why am I the one who has to suffer for it. chumba for the most part is legit but customer service which was great have fallen way under par. if anything I should receive my money back that is the very least I should receive my cashout