Chumba Casino / VGW Holdings / cashing out with chumba

I requested a cash out for $400 and i sent in all requested documents to verify my account, they told me they were processing my cash out then I get an email from them claiming that I have multiple accounts open with them. So i request a list of these so called accounts and they tell me they have deleted all accounts except " my main account" the email listed for my so called main account isnt even my email it is my girl friends email. So they totally deny my withdrawl just flat out tell me im not getting my winnings and that i can only play on "main account", so i message them back informing them that the account they are saying is my main account isnt even my account but my girlfriends. They reply back with the same thing we closed all accounts but your main account and we have looked into your account and came to this is your account. So my girl friend goes thru her support tickets knowing that she has a message from chumba listing her name and that same email they are saying is mine, as her only main account. So i find the email and i send it back to them asking how this email can be my main email as well as my girlfriends main email since they have told us both the same thing about the same email. And they still denied my cash out request and claim that the email is mine not my girlfriends and say my girl friends main email is an account that is deactivated.. They lie and I have proof of this i jusgt dont kn0w what to do or where to take the proof to have something done about it.. any advice?

Re
Jul 11, 2018

Comments

• Mi
      8th of Aug, 2018

I would like to know why my account isnt verified. Its been over 6 months!!