Christmastreemarket.com / Do not buy from them!!!

1 Columbus, OH, United States Review updated:

Do not buy from this company!!! I bought a tree for $379 6 days before they reduced it to $249. They would not refund me any of the difference and did not care about my business at all. I ended up paying $130 more for a tree that someone else will get 6 days later. Also, there is pretty much no opportunity to return the product either because the customer is forced to pay shipping and a 10% restocking fee, so I would have to pay over $80 to return it. No wonder they won' t budge because they know once you have purchased, they don't have to make you happy because you're going to have to spend tons of money to do anything about it. DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!! THEY DON'T DESERVE UR BUSINESS!!!

Bl

Comments

• Gr
      3rd of Dec, 2012
    Christmastreemarket.com - Refusal to issue credit
    Christmas Tree Market

Unethical Horrible Customer Service

Ordered a tree and when it was not shipping 3 days later I call to see why. Was told it was out of stock even though I have a order confirmation number. I asked why I had not been called and the service rep indicated they did not make those calls. Ask how long it would take to verify the status of the order and was told it could take 48 hours. The tree was never is stock.

No effort at all to resolve the issue without my attempt to do so... And they charged the credit card after knowing the tree was out of stock. Two weeks later and they have still not issued a credit back to the card and using the card funds for "float". Completely unethical given they were the issue from the beginning. And yes they tried the bait and switch as well.