Choxi / Horrible company!

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I originally bought two iPhones from Choxi. One was immediately returned back because it was seriously damaged. The other I decided to keep because it looked fine. These iPhones were not labeled as used, refurbished, or open-box. But the iPhone I kept was already used and I found out about it only months later when I needed to use Apple support. When I entered the serial number I realized that the year-long support that Apple offers has already expired. It was also impossible to add the serial number to my support account because it is already claimed by another person. I contacted Choxi immediately, but they completely ignored all my messages. I think that both iPhones were used because one was damaged. Horrible company!

Ta
Jan 19, 2016

Comments

20th of Jan, 2016

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.