Choice Hotels International / excrement left in toilet in assigned room upon check in
To: Choice Hotels Customer Service
From: Client #GP-OXR1002
Date of incident: February 11, 2019
Desired resolution: refund
1. Excrement was left in the toilet in the room we were assigned we discovered when we entered the bathroom. This appeared to be an intentional act. Whoever serviced the room did not do quality control inspection of the room which appeared to have been serviced in all other aspects.
This was the most disgusting experience for us as seasoned business and leisure travelers of the US and internationally.
2. Also, the hotel back entrance that we were instructed to use to get to our room did not require a key to enter. This door was not a secure entrance as the door was unlocked to the public and was in the back of the hotel way behind the main entrance. Lack of standard security for guests.
3. The room heater unit was off and the room was very cold and took a long time to warm. Properties usually leave the heater on low during the winter for the comfort of the guests.
After attending a family funeral had it not been so late in the evening and after a long day of driving we would have checked out immediately and asked for a refund. We checked out before 6:00 AM the next morning.
A very disgusting, unpleasant and unacceptable experience which questions our Choice Hotels patronage in the future.
More Choice Hotels International Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues! 
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points! 
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off 
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy 
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising 
- Choice Hotels International - customer service
- Choice Hotels International - service
- Choice Hotels International - choice hotel in harrisburg mississippi
- Choice Hotels International - hotel cleanliness 
- Quality Inn - overcharge