[Resolved] ChingLabs / Hebina Higer Chemical Technology / research chemicals

CN Review updated:

March 2017 - Ching Labs - www.chinglabs.com:

After sending ~$300, several weeks later and 7-8 unanswered inquiries they finely gave me a tracking number. They boast a 48 hour turn around and a 12 hour email response. None of was true in my case.

Unfortunately, when I received my order, they only shipped half of what I paid for. Then after another set of unanswered emails they sent me a response refusing to ship the remaining quantity unless I ordered from them again.

The product they did ship was good quality but they did steal $150 from me.

If you're looking for for a honest, stable supplier I'd personally avoid Ching Labs at all costs.

• Resolution statement

• @ spam email account, there is no reason to take your 50% of powder. thats not logical. as you know or perhaps you dont know now the customs in china are much more strict due to the new regulations that DEA applied to fight the RC . DEA now have offices there and they control all parcels and is very difficult to ship something EVEN IF THE GOODS ARE LEGAL THEY SILL SEIZE THEM.

So before accusing someone in public or in an unapropriate and false way you can talk directly with me to my mail box.

The reason why the poarcels was delayed was because many forwarders refuse to ship the goods. You can try any other vendor and update us with the results.

I am one of the oldest vendors online and I have seen many come and go. Me I could simply change domain name and avoid all this reviews But I won't because I am reliable and commited to my job even if problems arise.

Sp
Mar 25, 2017

Comments

• Bk
      Apr 12, 2017

we placed an order and I received a couple of emails saying she would get back to me within 24 hours and now the website says it is down for maintenance and I sent an email and of course it as returned. we have ordered many times before this and never any issues. not sure if you know or if anyone knows anything more? thanks

• Ge
      Dec 18, 2017

The same thing happened with me on my last order. Sent bitcoin payment, of course payment was picked up. Communication slowed to a minimum then the excuses started rolling in about workers stealing product and shipping product to incorrect addresses. Finally received the tracking and the freaking package delivered to an entire different state. Now mysteriously the [censor] website is down for maintenance. After spending about $7000 I get [censor] on a $2000 dollar order. This is straight [censor] with no response to emails for the past two months. Steer clear of Chinglabs once they resurface b/c this looks like a recurring them!

• Tj
      Jan 22, 2018

@Georgiabulldog I’ve been waiting for 2 months also. Their website is down and all emails are being returned. The last convo we had around the end of November she stated that she would try to get my order to me in a month Hopefully! Thinking something happen in China that caused her to shutdown everything. I hope she didn’t scam me. She hasn’t done this before. I’ve received all my purchases in the past.

• Ge
      Jan 23, 2018

@TJ2018 We're scammed haven't heard from her since Oct. After spending over 7/8k it's [censor] ridiculous!