Children Place / my kids school uniform

I made two orders the shirt first and then I ordered pants for my five year old and my seven-year-old. Both orders was sent out at the same time want to my address and wants of my billing address I don't know how they make that [censored]ing mistake. I'm hella pissed because my kids start school on Monday and they don't have no uniform because both uniform was left in the front door and both got lost I call you PS they did the claim to inverse the money but children going to tell me it might take 7 to 8 days I don't have 7 to 8 cuz my kids start school on Monday days when I talk to customer service and trying to talk to a supervisor she hung up the phone in my face. My whole day is [censored]ed up and I'm hella pissed and I just want to sue your ass for wasting my damn time

Sy
Aug 04, 2018

Comments

• Tr
      Sep 01, 2018

Maybe next time check you put the correct address so you dont have a problem to fix...

Sep 11, 2018

so i ordered uniform clothes for my daughter in July. Many of those items were between $5 and $10. I spend over $100 and signed up for emails and text messages. I received $50 in place cash. Today is the first day that those coupons can be used. The most absurd thing is that I CAN NOT USE THEM. They hiked the prices of their merchandise up to about $20 (for the items i was looking at) which is at least double if not triple the prices I originally paid!!! So The Children's Place say they have a sale going on to use these coupons but how is paying more than I previously paid before a sale?????
    example: a shirt i purchased was 9.08 and is now on the site listed as 18.71 and is also marked as 25% making it $24.95. HOW OUTRAGEOUS!!!
    They give out these coupons and make everyone wait until now (for me its been 6 weeks) to used them after they have hiked all of their prices up. These place cash coupons DO NOT SAVE YOU MONEY!!! Their offer is a SCAM!!! I waited 6 weeks to be ripped off!!! WHAT A JOKE THIS PLACE IS!!! DO NOT SPEND MONEY HERE!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!!