Chicago Tribunemissed delivery... again and again

No paper again today. If you keep a tab you will see that I have been missed way, way too much over the past weeks. All I ever get from the Trib is we will be looking into it and extend my subscription a day. How on earth does one compute this extension? What is the end of the subscription so one can add twhe many days to be added, particularly
when one of the days is a Sunday? NE Muller, 542630 Willow Bend Drive, Granger, IN 46530
Truly about to sever this 20+ year subscription as one never knows if a paper is late (as late as around noon) or simply not delivered. Sorry, Indy Star much more reliable.

Re
Feb 25, 2016

Comments

• Mr
      Apr 28, 2017

You made a good point !
    I have the same trouble with my delivery service too. I noticed that many other Chicago Tribune home subscribers report the same.
    But I think you really hit it on the head, the company has figured out a way to just extend or keep your home delivery subscription going for almost ever. Is a little like the cable or cell phone company, you subscribe and you think that you need their service month after month, year after year.
    Its clever but not cool when you think that you can actual call the Chicago Tribune and resolve the problem but really cant. You loose out on today's news. I waste my time thinking that the Chicago Tribune is going to drop off today's paper. The Chicago Tribune does but only 50% of the time.
    The other 50% of the time your request for today's paper goes unanswered.
    I have no good answer for this but to say that its not good business. Your better off just driving around and buying the Chicago Tribune paper somewhere in town.