Chevron Texaco / station owners taking kickbacks from panhandlers

1 La Marque, TX, United States Review updated:

I filled up my tank at the La Marque, Texas Chevron (not cheap). Station [protected].
There was a man hanging around the pumps in the next isle so I sat in the car for a minute or so. He did not budge so I finally had to get out and pump gas. He immediately rushed toward me and said ' mam can I pump your gas?' I said; 'No sir and he walked off to another car only to open their door and ask the driver if they wanted him to pump their gas. I AM PAYING OVER THREE DOLLARS A GALLON FOR THIS 'SPECIAL GAS' I fully expect NOT to be panhandled while I'm paying premium prices for crap.
Anyway I went into the station store to buy a lot of treats for my nephews and while paying I told the attendant that there was someone outside soliciting handouts from your customers. He said nothing and said no there was not. YES THERE WAS. I swiped my CHEVRON CARD he said rudely 'pin number' for my $10.00 candy purchase. I put in a pin number but ' CHEVRON CREDIT CARDS USED AT CHEVRON STATIONS DON'T NEED A P-I-N. HE SCREAMED AT ME MAMM YOU CANT LEAVE U PAY ME U PAY ME. I don't need this kind of horrible treatment surely some other gas station would like the hundreds of dollars I keep spending at Chevron. He purposely pushed the wrong transaction buttons to make me come back delay me and give me a hard time for reporting his partner in crime. I am going to send my letter to the board of directors regarding this incident. Piss Poor service and Fraud. Attendant is ###.

Ka

Comments

• Ka
      8th of Jan, 2011

I now carry a riot control grade stun gun and I'm not afraid to use it. Can't wait.

• Ka
      24th of Jan, 2013

I cancelled my credit card with these rats and I carry something a lot better than a stun gun.