Chevron Bad Gas / bad gas
I have recently had a major problem with a particular Chevron Gas Station here in Fresno at 4021 So. Maple. I put $5 worth a regular gas & within 10 minutes my car was bogging down spurting & cutting out. I could not even start it the next day & my mechanic had to tow it into his shop. He noticed that I had put Diesel Gas in my car & told me that it would cost $500 to fix. I went back to that station thinking maybe I made a mistake & put in the wrong gas, but the nozzle couldn't even fit so it would be impossible for that mistake to happen.
I took the receipt to my gas & Mechanic's bill to Mike Martin at the Chevron office & he denied me. I know without a doubt that I put Diesel Gas in my tank from this station!
I was told that 7-8 Months ago that the same thing happened to many other customers at this same location.
What can I do to warn others so that they don't have to go through all the headaches & mechanics bills that I had to endure because of their bad gas? I am considering protesting with signs in front of there Gas Station, but I am not sure how to go about it.
I am mad & outraged at this Big Gas Company taking advantage of the little guy!
16301 Coyote Pass Lane
Clovis, Ca. 93619
More Chevron Bad Gas Complaints & Reviews
- The Chevron / Texaco Oil Company - email scam 
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd - job offer 
- Chevron/texaco Online Promo 2009, - winning $ 
- Texaco/chevron - spam 
- Chevron Texaco Ltd - short on - line interview questions from chevron texaco ltd 
- Chevron Corporation - car wash
- Chevron Corporation - unethical behavior
- Chevron Corporation - racist, rude employee
- Chevron Corporation - not refunded for a car wash purchase
- Chevron Corporation - pump machines don't give a receipt when you pay with a credit card.