chennai online florists / product not delivered

I ordered a flower delivery for my dear one's birthday one week back in their website (http://www.chennaionlineflorists.com/). I got an order number in my mail id as soon as the payment was made.
The day before the delivery, I tried calling up the contact number given on the website to ensure that the flower delivery will take place on time. Not only did they pick up the phone call on that day, but they kept the phone ringign through out the next 2 days without answering and no need to say, the flowers didnt get delivered on the mentioned day.
I logged in a complaint on their wesite asking reasons for such a shoddy irresponsible behaviour and no reply for that as well..I just lost my money and more importantly a surprise that I had planned for my dear one on her bday. The best part is that the website boasts of even same day delivery in the city to which I made the order.
If at all anybody is planning to send flowers or gifts or anything of that sort to your freinds, please never use this florist. At least try calling them before you place the order and then you will realise that the phone never gets picked up and its a cheating business. Bloody ###s (sorry for this, but i really need to tell them that..and no way as they dont pick up the phone ever)

Ru

Comments

• Ri
      Mar 07, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

We really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However kindly provide us the order number for further assistance.

You can also contact us on our customer service no. [protected], [protected], [protected] for further details between 8:30 am to 7:30 p.m (IST)

Regards
    Customer care
    www.Chennaionlineflorist.com

Jun 22, 2011

very bad service.totally cheating. the above comment is 100% true about chennai online florist...pls dont choose this

• Va
      Aug 13, 2011

i also agree. they cheated..never trust them!!!

NEVER ORDER FOR FLOWERS AT http://www.chennaionlineflorists.com. THEY CHEAT!!!
    I recently ordered flowers for my friend. it never reached him. While booking the website will say "you will receive a detailed mail regarding your order". But no! i never got any mail ..however i believed they would deliver. But they cheated. My 375rs was debited from my account.i lost my money. They suck big time!!
    dont trust that website and put your money into it!!

• Sp
      Sep 28, 2011

I also fell victim to this spurious company. I ordered for a Birthday cake for my niece and thought it will be a suprise. My niece however got hint of this and had invited her friends home to enjoy the cake. As guessed, this order was NOT delivered. I tried reaching their numbers and by 6:45 pm the office is "closed" and the numbers go to Kolkota or Maharashtra and after hearing to lot of music gets disconnected or it is perennially busy.And to the messages I sent on their website, they respond saying they do guarantee same day delivery but not guarantee a time. And they have the nerve to say that the cake may be delivered by 8 pm.
    I would file a police complaint against this company for cheating and also file a suit for disturbing a young kid.
    Never trust this site again and I would caution others before ordering anything on this site.
    And for the ChennaiOnlineFlorist persons looking into this note, the order number is [protected] and some Enquiry Ref. No. is CSD-[protected]

• Pi
      Oct 19, 2011

One of the worst services offered by chennai online florists. I ordered a blackforest cake and mylar balloons for kids in Chennai. Horrible low quality cake, and to the worst part, instead of mylar balloon, they delivered Rs. 1 worth balloon and collected 299 Rs. for that. When sent mail to them, there was no response.
    It is a big scam, good to stay away from these frauds.

• Ss
      Oct 28, 2011

Totally agree with the above complaints. They are Cheaters !!!
    My Order ID is COF-[protected] (CKHNUCB125-CHE), my order has not reached the recipient

• Pa
      Nov 03, 2011

Very worst service unable to reach them ..and they are not delivered my order .. don't go for www.Chennaionlineflorist.com...They are cheaters .. & they will not respond & even the number is ringing also..

• Pa
      Dec 17, 2011

Yes. You can add me to that list. This is a big scam. Any idea on how to bring these guys down?

• As
      May 02, 2012

I agree with all the above.. MY BAD EXP with them recently..
    My mistake to select this website without reading reviews. I thought of surprising my husband on our anniversary. I ordered chocolate cake and the one i got was a poison. The cream was smelling like bleaching powder and we threw it away. It was a real poison. We got afraid to have a single bite even. I also ordered two "I love you balloons" and the one i got was a unblown local balloon. They got nearly 150 Rs. for those balloons and gave me Rs.1 worth balloon. I ordered for an aniversary card and the crap i got was birthday card. Felt ashamed in front of my hubby. Friends DO NOT GO for this at al. a very bad exp. Their phone is always not reachable to launch a complaint also. I gave a wonderful message to be printed in the card and know what they have did... They have scribbled my message in a bit of waste card.. felt ashamed and my money was a waste. A CRAP online store.. ###...

• Am
      May 13, 2012

Beware of this website! They have not delivered the flowers on the date requested. It was my fault not to check them out. They are a farce. Their phone numbers do not work. Their "message desk" was equally useless. I am not sure at this point if I will get my money back.

• Nr
      Jul 02, 2012

Oh My God! I cannot believe that I placed orders with chennai online florists without reading all of your reviews out there... I was in a rush when I heard my 89 year old grandpa had to have a surgery in his legs... I recently ordered a Get well soon Gifts for my Grandpa through this vendor. We thought since we couldnt be there for his surgery, he will be surprised to receive his gifts and that would make him feel better... What a waste of money and idea! I placed an order for fruit baskets, bouquet of roses, sweets and cashewnuts... my family told me that he only received a crappy fruit basket with a huge papaya in it... Who would put a papaya in a beautiful fruit basket, What ever happened to apples, pineapple, grapes, mangoes?????? You can make the argument that at least he got the fruit basket... but the sweets and the bouquet of roses were never delivered to him until now... I had sent an email launching my complaint to them as I agree with all of you, their phones never work... I don't even think its the legitimate number... No response as of yet... If they don't get back to me to fix this embarrasment that I had to go through, I would launch a post in face book, twitter and online blogs which could be pulled up in Google search engines before any NRI's like me would even place an order for this website. The next step would be to post our experiences via video's through youtube.com etc... I will keep you all posted... Based on all of your reviews, I do not have any hopes that they will respond to me but if they want to be clever and successful business, they better get back and fix this... I will make sure that there identity is revealed to all NRI's out here...I am sure that is where majority of their business is drawn from. Also my family down in India will try to take appropriate action against this entity if they will not fix this!!! www.chennaionlineflorists.com - You don't know who you are dealing with... Your business will soon come to an end... You better watch out!!! Don't try to lie or cheat a vigorous blogger like me... you will get the dirty end of it. Online Media is so powerful these days...You better fix (my order # HCOF-[protected]) to get out of trouble and make sure you work honestly going forward and give a legitimate phone number on your website. So I can have change of mind about your business...

• Fa
      Sep 15, 2012

I agree with this that these guys quality is very poor I paid 2700 for the flowers bouquet and cake and what they delivered is a bunch of roses :) haven't wasted this much money before. What a cheat these guys are and the cake is just a normal cake for which I paid double the money . I can give you full details faiz.ibrahim.[protected]@gmail.com

• Bi
      Oct 14, 2012

I recently ordered four dresses, chocolates, flowers, cookies, dry fruits and birthday accessories worth 4200rs for my sons first bday and all of which they delivered only cadbury chocolate, dry fruits with roses...what happened to the four sets of dress and other things, when called up customer care, they say that only chocolate, dry fruits and roses were ordered with them... GOD i lost my money, i wanted to make my little one happy with those bday accessories and apparel but all in vain...I cant imagine some one fooling openly through this website, i think we need to take some action against these kind of frauds... They are real frauds...

Nov 07, 2012

I agree with all the above comments.. They are real frauds

Dec 11, 2012

Totally agree with your comments. My order no was Order No: PCOF-[protected]. They charged Rs. 790 for roses, chocolates and teddy doll. But the recipient received a small key chain instead of the doll. We were quite disappointed with the order.

Dec 11, 2012

I am gonna update my comments in all online forums and make sure no one like us are cheated by these chennai online florists. I am gonna do this for sure if the fault for my order (Order No: PCOF-[protected]) is not rectified.

• Sw
      Jan 17, 2013

I placed an order without reading the review...!! Called them now and they are saying they have not received my order...!! Everyone earns...!!! its hard earned money... Its my parents 25 th anniversary. I have sent them a mail to give me an answer. Else i am gonna take this to the next level. An official complaint. And possibly suing them. They are not worth to be a florist. Let them prove their name.

Feb 14, 2013

Worst these people are.. Take our money and not send the order.. Not sure why noone has taken any action on these bad online services.. The concerned department or site owner should be reading all these complaints and still these guys are playing with out money.. Highly disappointed with this Chennaionlineflorists. None of their numbers are working. Very much disappointed with this site as well, as there seem to be no changes in this society..

• Sc
      Apr 06, 2013

chennai online florists- is the worst service possible!!! I ordered flowers, 2 food vouchers & Rs 75 Card, I spoke to a customer service (who i got after 1 hour on the phone from UK) person - who did not give her name, she went on and on about the fact that the flowers were sent but the food vouchers has been dispatched and could not give any information as to when they will receive it and when i asked her to track it, she said- you track it and hung up the phone! A VERY POOR SERVICE, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, I will make sure that noone that i know will order from this service again, they are clever people as we cannot post comments on their website and they have got only good comments on their website. SChris

May 12, 2013

what a bloody ### experience they have given me on my birthday.. my brother and parents ordered for a beautiful chocolate truffle cake and what we received is a piece of ###..!! I had ordered for cakes and gifts from US to be delivered to India and those gifts got delivered promptly and with good quality.. but the one we ordered from chennai and to be delivered in chennai was horrible... why do they waste our money .. please could someone take action against these bloody people or else let me know, I would like to sue these ###... apologies for the language.. i got so mad seeing the stupid cake..

• Al
      May 14, 2013

I order a mother's day cake and a card for a same day delivery May 9th it has not been delivered yet but my payment through on May 10th from credit card. I tired contacting there call centres and its always busy and if i had a chance it rings but no one picks up. I have emailed them a million times no response.
    The point being i have went through the process of ordering the cake and never got a order no.# it states order no. undefined. All these stupid people say me is we have no order for you and have nothing no the system.
    THEN HOW THE HELL BLOODY YOU GUYS CHARGED MY ACCOUNT WHEN U HAVE NOTHING ON UR SYSTEM.
    ITS A HUGE SCAM AND THEIVES.. THEY HAVE JUST OPENED THE WEBSITE TO STEAL MONEY FROM CREDIT CARDS..
    THEY ALL ARE TO BE SUED AND HAVE TO PAY A VERY HEFTY FINE FOR CHEATING CONSUMERS.

• Sh
      May 19, 2013

Not only this, but any and all other indian retailers and business are bloody cheats. It runs in their blood and culture because the indian business people don't have any ethics and respect for humanity, leave alone their own business and customers. These are in fact thieves who are interested only in quick money with no regards for individuals. Why even waste your money and time and experience agony going through this hassle. Plan well ahead of time, buy your own product and send them via courier service. It meets your objectives, as well as a soul pleasing experience. Why waste your soul on these soul less animals? - Shakti

• Se
      Jul 28, 2013

totally fraud.oh god give punishment to the frauds( chennai online florists)

Sep 04, 2013

If only I had read these reviews... more than the money, its the shame of making someone wait for a surprise and for it to not show up.
    Completely embarrassing, and heartbreaking.
    girlfriend abroad, birthday, days of planning, spending atleast Rs.600 just on phone calls to ensure it would be delivered on time, waiting all day, and nothing!
    Disgusting service!

• Pr
      Sep 14, 2013

hello thanks to chennai online florist,
    you was sent flower gift on my friend birthday party. my friend give nice comment for flower gift.

• Us
      Oct 10, 2013

I agree... i ordered flowers, fruit basket and cake ... they sent some old flowers, old fruits in an old carton box tied and cake that was almost spoiled and not fresh cream cake... Pls do not order from these people... they CHEAT

Nov 14, 2013

OMG.. I fell for it without reading all these reviews.. I ordered flowers and a 'Big B'day Card' for my dear one and it was not reviewed.. I got an e-mail from them stating that hand delivery is not available. so they sent her a card though courier.. They cheated me Rs.1095. I have asked for refund, if they are genuine they should return my money.. I still cant believe I paid 175rs for the card in this picture..

Nov 14, 2013

They cheated me too... I will never recommend these frauds..

Nov 14, 2013

Can anyone imagine that I paid 200rs for that card shown above.. It said a Big Birthday card, but what was delivered was a cheap 10rs card with a print out stappled to it.. cheats..

• De
      Jan 22, 2014

Totally agree.. I ordered for flowers and anniversary card for my parents on their wedding anniversary and it never reached them. When i called them and asked about this, they said "why are you shouting, nothing is going to happen by shouting now". I got sooo furious... Bloody beggars.

• Ne
      Feb 14, 2014

Am going to file a case in consumer court today.

Feb 19, 2014

Same thing happened with me, they even told it was delivered but my recipient confirmed with me that nothing was delivered, I was able to contact them once and they apparently contacted my recipient about the same and confirmed and promised to give a refund in 48 hrs but after that their numbers are all engaged.
    Lost my 904 rupees. :( I want a refund sigh.

• Se
      Mar 17, 2014

After seeing all the crap and bad reviews, I was desperate and still went ahead and placed an order for Rs.2000 and BOOM ! My money is down the drain.

The merchandise (Products that they sell) itself is a crap and
    They deliver 2 days after the date you wanted. I ordered flowers and gifts for my wife's birthday and some crap products were received by her 2 days after her birthday. Believe me I called, I wrote and in both times they confirmed they can deliver 100% pakka on promised date.

Overall it was Rs.200 worth item and was delivered 2 days after the birthday for which I overpaid Rs.2000 and had mental torture and disappointment.

They won't cancel or even a partial refund. No way they will be in the business and please build your business with HONESTY, INTEGRITY and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. The only way these companies are making money is by CHEATING CUSTOMERS>

Please do not waste money with this website. They and floristindia are pretty much same. Just 2 different names I guess, their inventory is similar.

I won't even give them a ONE STAR.

Apr 05, 2014

Dear Team,
    Its My request dont book cakes online, these guys spoil your day.
    Sad part is nothing will be going to happen after posting on the site, as nothing had chaged in 3years, im seeing comments since 2011. If some wants to change their way of working four years is high time,
    Please please please check the review of online sites thousand time before ordering,
    I ordered cake for my niece and the cake got delivered next day of the birthday and they sent third class cake, they show something different and sent some thing different..

• Ib
      May 13, 2014

Please do not place any order from this website. It is a fraud company. Some one take up to ban this website.

• Ve

100% correct...
    This have dumbest and ### customer service ever..
    I'm from Australia and I ordered 2 fruit basket for the mothers day ( 11/may/2014) and before placing the order I emailed the customer service and asked them if they can deliver it on the mother's day. They said they can definitely do it. Then I gave them the address and asked them to confirm if they really can do it or not. They replied they will definitely deliver it. and all replies were immediate and came less than a minute..

one order was delivered the next day. and another one still not delivered and its been 3 days.

Now I send them email regarding the status of the order (as thier phone lines are all busy all the time), no one replies...

finally I was able to get hold them and spoke to the customer service agent and told them their story.. they say one was delivered on the mother's day itself and another one is on the way.. I told them its was sent to my parent and my parents are saying they didnt get it, he replies saying it was delivered on the same day and keeps saying do you want to cancel the other order..

Here is the best part. That agent was sooooo rude and I asked him you talk as if everything your company did was correct and you didnt even appologize ones.. he said " why should I say sorry"...

I willl never ever order with this site... My aim is to put this review in every possible site and use twitter and facebook everything.. so that everyone see this when they google for this site...

• Ve
      May 13, 2014

They CHEAT.. LIE... be RUDE... and they are DUMB...
    This have dumbest and ### customer service ever..

May 15, 2014

Next they delivered a piece of ### than a cake. Old and very local.
    Third they delivered road side teddy bear.
    Their customer service is so awful. Please stay AWAY FROM THIS SITE. I might take them to consumer court to shutdown this site

May 15, 2014

They are just cheating and sucking all NRI's money. First they delivered after 3 days from the specified date. Next they delivered a piece of ### than a cake. Old and very local. Third they delivered road side teddy bear. Their customer service is so awful. Please stay AWAY FROM THIS SITE.

• Tr
      Jun 03, 2014

Cheating website..wish i had gone through these reviews before losing 650 rupees and spoiling the occasion as well.The customer care executive informs that they will decide whether to make delivery only after receiving orders.If that was the case, WHY THE HELL CANT THEY MENTION THAT STATEMENT IN THEIR WEBSITE???

Worst customer care service too.Such websites should be banned.