Chase Mortgage / fraud and scam

3415 Vision DriveColumbus, OH, United States Review updated:

We have spent the last few months dealing with the same issue: Chase shows us as being behind on a payment, despite the fact that they have read through the payments with me over the phone and they are all there! We have faxed proof of payment, I have had at least three separate 'customer care' representatives tell me that they can't find a problem, but I continue to get statements claiming we are behind. I have left 6 messages with a supervisor (no one ever answers that line) and have not gotten a single call back! To top it off, I've had to go through a 45 minute rehash EVERY SINGLE TIME I've called in!

At this point, we have decided to involve our lawyer. I cannot believe the nerve of this company and its 'supervisors.'
Va

Comments

Je
  30th of Oct, 2008
We have had a problem of the same nature only ours is with our escrow. For two years they keep billing us for our old tax athority and our new one which results in overpaying of taxs and then raising our mortgage payment. This year it has been on a monthly bases that my husband has called also on the phone at least an hour with several different paeople and in the end assuring us that it is all straightened out. We also want an attorney but haven't found one to take the case. Any suggestions?
Ad
  8th of Oct, 2009
No wonder. Chase bank is a very bad citizen taking all possible advantages from the government and tax payers. In turn, this bank, which has become so powerful after taking over Washington Mutual for peanuts, means to put America in a big mess an many Americans on their knees.

I personally have been experiencing a nightmare with this bank. My sisters, brothers and friends are dealing, for their respective home loans, with either Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Wachovia, City Bank or TD. None has any reason to complaint as much as I legitimately do about Chse Bank.

In America, the most democratic country ever, Chase Reps. of all levels of authority always refuse to confirm any agreement in writing.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT A COLLECTIVE LAWSUIT AGAINST CHASE BANK?
Dy
  14th of Dec, 2009
Chase Bank is the WORSE! My story is too long to tell. Here is the short version.
We bought our dream home in 2004. Now the balance is large that the value. Due to the increase interest rate, taxes and insurance at Chase, this is our majoy debt. Never had bad credit until sickness struck and my husband lost his job in 2006. We have been tring to re-finance and have been told that we are not delinquent enough with our house payment! However, over debt ratio is too high. You can clearly see its the mortgage payment that is making is high! These banks are only interest in making money not helping consumer. At this point, we may walk away!! Chase will not work wtih us although we qualify for help! I think the only way is to file a class action suite against them.
Sc
  11th of Jan, 2010
i have been trying to get people together for a couple of months now. i am in the middle of a loan modification and it has been a horrible experience. Chase sucks!!! please contact me so we can pursue these matters in court. I know we can get an attorney to back this if we get enough people together.
Ca
  28th of Jan, 2010
I am interested in a collective lawsuit if anyone can contact me.
Carol A Horton
928-386-1971
Ca
  28th of Jan, 2010
Please let me know about a collective lawsuit against Chase. My number is 928-386-1971 and my address is PO Box 275, Joseph City, AZ 86032
Rb
  13th of Dec, 2011
I agree Chase is the worst mortgage company to deal with!!! They told us we qualified for loan modification in July of 2009 and then found out in November of 2010 we didnt qualify and therefore owed back paymnets of 6, 000 and put us behind on our house payments and then reported us to the credit bureau and have ruined our credit!!! Dealing with them is a nightmare and they will not even consider helping anyone out and when you explain things they act they have no clue what is going on. I want to re-finance with someone else because they only care about their money and not trying to work with us and I am just sick of dealing with this hassle that they started with us problem is I cant because they show us behind for 2 months and then on top of it charge us late payment fees! We never had a problem with making our mortgage and then now they want to raise it 1200 a month for escrow and our taxes and insurance are not even 3000 for a year.. HMMMM thanks CHASE FOR NOTHING!!! YOU ARE A HORRIBLE LENDER AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Logo Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank