Chase Auto Loan / harassing telephone calls!
For some reason, Chase has my telephone number for another person's loan... MONTHS and Months ago, I started getting automated phone calls. I ignored them. Then the phone calls started again. I finally spoke to someone who said she would remove my number from their system. Now I am getting daily phone calls. I called someone again and being extremely upset due to all these calls are NOT for me... they did not like fact I was disrespecting them, so they would not give me their "headquarters" phone number. I tracked the down the person who has the loan and even gave CHASE the correct phone number... his is one digit off... but I still keep getting phone calls... This is HARASSMENT...
More Chase Auto Loan Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - customer service during the camp fire in california
- JP Morgan Chase Bank - checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - awful customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - unethical behavior / discrimination