Chase Auto Loan / harassing telephone calls!

Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8004235579

For some reason, Chase has my telephone number for another person's loan... MONTHS and Months ago, I started getting automated phone calls. I ignored them. Then the phone calls started again. I finally spoke to someone who said she would remove my number from their system. Now I am getting daily phone calls. I called someone again and being extremely upset due to all these calls are NOT for me... they did not like fact I was disrespecting them, so they would not give me their "headquarters" phone number. I tracked the down the person who has the loan and even gave CHASE the correct phone number... his is one digit off... but I still keep getting phone calls... This is HARASSMENT...

Comments

Ka
  22nd of Mar, 2010
Chase bank is the worse, they treat you like garbage, and they do not respect their customers. They are very bad and no customer service at all. These has been happening for many years, the only ones that like to help is the Spanish speaking people, they are totally different and very kind, I press Spanish in order to talk to someone professional the rest is beyond trash. They feel that they can treat their customers like that because us the customer are in need, the are very rude and very bad people got to be a Mormons Bank…..
Ka
  22nd of Mar, 2010
is funny how we the taxpayer got the banks out of trouble and they treat us like garbage. lol funny world
Co
  2nd of Aug, 2010

Chase Auto Loan - auto loan
chase

i am totally incapaciated due to a recent car accident. I have repeatedly notified chase and have constantly offered to supervisors all medical documentation to substantiate. My first disability check which recently finally arrived, I immediatedly made a payment to chase. The relentless phone calls will not cease. I have repeatedly promised to pay them with each ensuing disablilty payment.

Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Logo Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank