Charter College / Staff fails at following up

United States, Massachusetts, Bellingham Review updated:
Charter College
In attempting to get my Associates degree in Allied Health, I've run into several issues involving communication with the staff. In trying to absolve my enrollment due to unforeseen medical issues, I'm being given the "run around" process. I've made multiple phone calls, every time being told that the people I need to speak with are unavailable. One person I finally was able to reach said it would be taken care of the following week. Decide to follow up on this mid week just to find out that nothing had been processed. I'm still technically enrolled. In trying to clear up the mess made they continued to repeatedly ask if I needed help getting started or if I didn't understand how it worked. I had to explain multiple times that I needed to be dropped from their roster. Now I'm waiting for an email to sign electronically to finish this. I'll be going in in person later if I don't receive the email.
The way the Bellingham location is operating is very sketchy and shady. They'll do anything to sign you up, but if you need help beyond that, it seems you're more than likely to end up SOL. Once you're enrolled, they don't seem to care what happens to you, unless you're the perfect student in every way humanly possible.
If I seek further education later, my money will definitely NOT be wasted on this college again.
Jul 1, 2015

N  2nd of Jul, 2015 by
Hi E Fowler,
We apologize for any communication errors that you’ve experienced. Our goal is to create an environment where our students feel supported and are able to gain a valuable education; if we have missed reaching our goal in any way we encourage you to contact your Campus President directly. Thanks and we wish you the best of luck with your medical concerns.
Brandi, Charter College