Channel 7 Australia / the bogan team of australian supporters at wimbledon

Jul 1, 2015
Please, please channel 7 can you stop showing the rowdy, bogan group of Australian tennis fans, who wear yellow t shirts, and are always present at the telecast matches featuring Australian players at Wimbledon. They are loud and extremely annoying and are an unnecessary distraction from the game. Every time I hear them I have to turn off your station because I can't stand hearing the inane noise made by them.

N  6th of Jul, 2015 by
Ive totally turned off SEVEN's Wimbledon coverage which isnt even close to what NINE used to bring us...The loudmouth little rich kids (who else could afford to do this?) who wear their cringeworthy gold and green (one even in color coordinated beach apparel) are the very WORST thing about Wimbledon these days...and I wish Newcombe would stop calling the matches as if we all think the same as him. NO NEWK, A LOT OF US CANT STAND THE BOORISH AND MANIACAL KYRIGOS...This is NOT the Davis Cup and thankyou Mrs Federer for complaining about these people who are so embarrassing for our country. Its got to the point in our house that we are hoping there wont be any Australians left in the second week so we don't have to be witness top endless close-ups of these NOBODY's.

Seven West Media / Channel 7 Logo Seven West Media / Channel 7