[Resolved] cex.iomoney transfer from bank to cex.io

S Nov 18, 2017

Hello,

I made a transfer of 10, 000 USD from my bank account to CRYPTO SP.ZO.O (IBAN: PL11929700058065009120345516) - as per CEX.IO instructions, on 28 October 2017. My user id is up103703747.
Compliance wrote and asked for papers. I sent them. Since then, they keep saying that they are forwarding the request to the concerned department and that they are working hard on it. In the platform, the transfer appears as REJECTED on October 30.
I did not receive any information about what the issue is and how long does it take to solve, if it is solvable.
The matter is: I need my money. I wrote to CEX.io and asked them to send the money back. OK, I understand there may be issues they cannot solve. But then, send me the money back!!!

I am filing a complaint here to request my money back. I am so done with cex.io. If I do not hear back or do not receive the money, I will ask legal advice in the UK.

I can send any required documents in private messages.

• Resolution Statement

• CEX.IO Customer Care's Response · Dec 04, 2017

Hi,
    It is a kind request for you to write to [protected]@cex.io and provide us here with the ticketID and I will try my best to assist you in resolving the concern you have raised.

• Updated by SilviuM · Dec 05, 2017

Hello,

I have written to support on 20 occasions but they do not answer!
    The ticket ID is 375597.

I would appreciate any real support to get my 10k USD back. All the answers received from CEX. io so far have been inconclusive, telling me they are working on it. It took me 5 minutes to send the money, I do not understand how can it take a company 1 month to send it back!!!

• CEX.IO Customer Care's Response · Dec 05, 2017

I have checked the ticket and I see that finance department is communicating with you over the concern you have raised. I have personally talked to them and they will get back to you ASAP.

Please don't worry your issue is being worked upon and it will be resolved in the nearest time.