Cellphoneshop.com / Refund, Right and Working Product

United States Review updated:

I've ordered many products from this company. I would give them a 50/50 chance of getting a good product. I know this stuff comes directly from overseas and is probably why it's a bit cheaper. The biggest problem is customer service then product quality. I've requested refunds before and it took a lot of effort to get a refund. I ordered a USB BlueTooth for my PC to connect to a BlueTooth Cellphone or anything that is set up for BlueTooth connection. It didn't work. Instructions was helpless and they couldn't help me anymore. Left me hanging. I ordered a Cellphone Hummer BlueTooth Headset and received no earhook. I'm told it comes with no earhook but it's advertised with one. I see false advertising. I ordered a MicroSD adapter and it didn't work. Returning anything for a refund costs more to return and you get experience problems for the refund. You are taking a chance to purchase from them. It's like gambling. You may win and you may loose.
Dw

Comments

Ia
  5th of May, 2011
My first order with cellphoneshop.com and the motorola headset is not working properly. just waiting to find out what they are going to do. cross my fingers
Ia
  5th of May, 2011
Is this stuff counterfit?
Ta
  2nd of Dec, 2011

Cellphoneshop.com - Scam
cellphoneshop.com

I purchased a bluetooth from this company about 2 months ago was a flop! You can't get in touch with anyone and they hav'nt sent another one!
Ma
  2nd of Feb, 2012
I have done buisness with cellphone shop and have had only one complaint and that was my fault. I got what I paid for. No complaints here.
Ma
  2nd of Feb, 2012
No complaints. Have got what I paid for except for one time and that was mostly my fault for not returning a item in the time frame . Have done buisness with them for a long time. Get what you pay for.

CellPhoneShop.net Logo CellPhoneShop.net