CDW.com / Do not buy from them

Do Not buy from CDW.com. If you order when they are planning a price increase, they will let the order expire and then tell you that you have to pay the higher price! Recieved several emails confirming my order then nothing for a week until I emailed them twice and finally got an email back saying they had to put the order on hold and I would have to pay the new price. BUYER BEWARE OF CDW.COM!!

Gl

Comments

• Tr
      27th of Feb, 2009

Wow, I hope that's not what they are doing to me right now. I ordered a Sonicwall NSA2400 firewall on 2/18/09 and was told it would be a 7-10 wait to be shipped. Well, it is 2/27/09 and it still hasn'e shipped. The order status simply states Backordered Item (Shipping date TDB). I have bought a lot from CDW over the years and ever since they were bought out things have been getting a lot worse. They made me so angry about a year ago that I actually started buying a lot of my stuff from TigerDirect.com. They have never let me down, but they simply don't sell everything CDW does like this firewall. I have notified SonicWall in regards to the matter just so they understand how CDW reflects back on them in regards to poor customer service.

I agree that everyone should stay away from buying as much as they can from CDW.

--Troy