CBEYOND Communications / This is fraud!

United States, Florida, Miami Review updated:
Cbeyond Communications
This is a highly unethical company. They came to my office offering internet, business phones and wireless services for a bundled price of $450 per month. The price seemed high and I told them that I was paying $ 310 for all that to another carrier and obviously I was not interested. They promised to include 5 blackberries in the deal for the same price of $450 per month and I bit the bait.
I have dealt with at least 10 individuals in this outfit and received no answer. I even took the time to go to their offices in Miramar, Florida and nobody takes responsibility. They kept on procrastinating and promising that they will come through with the deal and always end up referring me to another person. Nothing ever gets done. The contract was never delivered to me and all they did was transfer 3 land lines. The wireless services were never delivered nor connected. The blackberries, well…. they never came.
After 2 grueling months and losing all my sales dedicating my days in solving this problem, I am now about to lose my phone numbers which are the lifeline of my business and the only way for me to contact my clients. They have now threatened me to disconnect my service if I don’t pay $1, 908 for two months service for 3 land lines! Further, they refuse to port my numbers to another carrier and claim that I owe them $12, 380 in penalties and fees. This is outrageous and abusive. This is a company that should not be allowed to stay in the business of fraud and deception.
Yes, ...fraud.

N  6th of Jul, 2009 by
I would contact your Attorney General office, and let them know about this company. Also I would contact your local BBB to see what type of complaints they have against them. Might need to contact your personal attorney to see what if you might have a leg to stand on with there penalty.
A  5th of Nov, 2009 by
I agree, this company is the most unethical company I have ever worked for. I still have reprocussions for ever representing such a company.
A  28th of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have been in business for 20 years and I have never worked with a more unethical company. I have PR firm and I will be going to 20/20 and 48 hours to do a show about these unscrupulous a#$holes! I had the worst service phonne lines down for over 24 hours; the T1 lines ran so slow that they crippled my email merging which I need for my business. I have a complaint with Atlanta BBB that i am still fighting.
A  11th of Feb, 2010 by
If you are a victim of CBeyond's false promises and/or extortion then please contact munzer@OmnicureHomeHealth.com for a possible class action lawsuit against them.
N  22nd of Feb, 2010 by
Evil Company...upper management are either brainwashed ###s or sad sad people who have no lives...I feel soo incredibly sad for anybody that has ever worked for or ever will work under jim geiger...

Cbeyond...What a waste of life!
N  22nd of Feb, 2010 by
I just recently signed a contract with Cbeyond promising me three land lines and four cell lines, the deal promised was quite a bit better than what I had, problem being they never even followed up on their own contract and I had not heard from them in over a month, after contacting them today I find they were not able to service my area, at least this is what I was told. Why bother wastings sales people time if they are not able to sell to area and provide service. Beware Beware beware
A  3rd of May, 2010 by
report this company to the attorney general - they are engaged in a pattern of fraudulent conduct - stay far away from this company.