CashCall.com / Awful interest rate!

1 2802 W Bennett StCompton, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 310-3622961

I Took out a loan with them maybe 2 years ago, for more than 2,000 dollars, and they would not tell me the interest rate until after the loan was settle, and the interest was at least 500.00 dollars on top of the loan, and the next month they started taking payments of 215.00 a month and i don't think it was fair, and now i can't get any thing on credit now, so now I'm screwed, and stuck with BAD CREDIT, and after I had switch Banks, they started calling me and I told them that I could not afford the whole payment, and the person on the phone got an attitude with me.

Va
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Sc
      5th of Oct, 2008

iam looking into sueing cashcall. supose to be no collatual. well trying to take pay check and liens. that to me my friend is collectal. hopefully i will get something down about them

• Fi
      27th of Mar, 2009

just to let you know, if you don't pay cashcall, they would sue you and then garnish your paychecks if you don't show up on the hearing.

but that's better because they could only take the legal amount of interest that they could versus paying them every month for years to come (interest being thousands of dollars). think about how much interest you have even if you're paying good and on time. if you don't plan on paying them, let them sue you then show up at court and pay what's to be ordered by the judge.

that is, if you have bad credit and there's no more hope in salvaging it. or if you still haven't gotten back to good financial standing.

they are simply inhumane. they take advantage of people who are already struggling and harrass them to the point that it's degrading.

• Pe
      28th of Jan, 2010

Dang I just seen their advertisement on tv about 30 minutes ago, thank you for the heads up on this rip off company.

• Ro
      9th of Jan, 2012

cash call is a ripoff. took out a 1000 dollar loan, had a question, contacted cashcall, just found out what i thought was a six month loan is actually a 25 month loan with interest accruing daily. please contact me if you have any information on how to stop this company from destroying people's credit.