Cash For Laptops / Bait and swith pricing

Jul 29, 2015
Cash for Laptops
I have two cell phones in perfect condition; the iPhone 5 and the Galaxy Note 4. Per the website I was offered a little over 450.00 for both phones. I agreed to that even though I had just paid 500.00 for the Note alone. So I sent my phones in. I received an email with the offer of 10.00 for the iPhone 5 and 68.00 for the Galaxy Note 4. Totally unacceptable. I called to get my phones back and was subjected, nearly bullied, into taking another price; 30.00 for the iPhone 5 and 200.00 for the Galaxy Note 4. Still totally unacceptable as I can sell either phone by myself right now for much more than that. Then I had to listen to how my phones are dropping in value every day. Also she pointed out there was 'damage' on both phones. They were in pristine condition when I sent them in. I again demanded my phones be sent back to me asap and I'm going to be really teed off if they are damaged. I will never, ever deal with these charlatans again. Stay away from them! I didn't listen to all the other complaints about them, thinking I would be ok because my phones were in perfect condition. NOT. Stay away from these people.

CashForLaptops.com Logo CashForLaptops.com