Cash Callhelp

Ok I have been reading some of this post on here. I have to say that I am in the same boat. Three years ago my car broke down so I got a loan for 2500 since I had bad credit I didn’t have any were else to go I went to cash call. I payed them 252 dollars a month for 2 years. I was losing my job I called them and asked to help with the interest, they said that they wouldn’t and I still owed 2500 on the account. If you add up what I payed it was over 6000. So I closed my checking account and know it is in collections.

So I have an idea, I think this company is guilty of predatory lending because I think they pray on people with bad credit and the poor. I know that was the case with me. And I think that rich people and people with good credit could get a loan with a good company. I say that we stand up as a group and lets file a class action law suit. I would like to get everyone that had a loan with cash call that had bad credit together and let’s fight this. We could all put money into a pot and get a lawyer. Together we can do this lets stop cash call. So email me and lets go [protected]@yahoo.com

Ps.. To those that say that cash call is in the right. Screw that man yes we signed a contract but that still does not give cash call the right to screw us over we needed the money they preyed on our bad times.

Comments

• Tn
      Feb 11, 2013

So what happened with your loan after it went to collections?
    Has there been any talk of taking you to court?