CarRegistration.org / online car registration

I thought this was were I was suppose to go for a new registration and pay for vehicle taxes..I was first charged $3.99 (in which I paid by debit card) and then I realized I've never had to pay anything upfront before.
I then closed my browser and searched for the correct website for NC Vehicle Registration and found what I needed the first time. I just thought I got scammed once for that small fee and didn't worry about it, until an unauthorized charge was made by carregistration.org (from Florida)a week later for the amount of $19.99.
I've contacted my bank and notified them about this obvious scam. This site is misleading and taking people's money like it's owed to them. Please stop them from taking any more money from innocent tax paying citizens.

Mj
Dec 2, 2018

Comments

• Vr
      13th of Dec, 2018

CarRegistration.org offers a Drivers License Guide™, which is a state and service-specific eBook that provides all the important information regarding your state DMV. Within the guide you’ll find the pre-filled specific DMV forms, links and instructions for services that can be performed online, via mail, via phone and/or in person at the DMV. And it also includes benefits from our affiliates, like 60 days of road assistance.

CarRegistration.org is not affiliated with the DMV and cannot process changes to your driver license or car registration. We’re committed to customer satisfaction and offer 100% Money-Back Guarantee; so if you have any questions you can also call us at 844-335-6269.