Carpal Solutions / Fish caught

Internet sales company selling products to relieve carpal tunnel pain-discomfort.

$50 plus dollars for what amounts to no more than a three way band aid placed on the back of the hand to " relieve the pressure on the median nerve ". How can a piece of tape relieve pressure from a nerve located inside of the wrist bones.

Fish caught ! ! Got the T-shirt and the poster...

Comments

• Yo
      22nd of Aug, 2010

Sounds like the reviewer did not try the Carpal Solution and may have a bias. I have actually had Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and purchased the Carpal Solution, within 10 days my symptoms were significantly better and by the end of the 6 week protocol Carpal Tunnel Syndrome pain and numbness was gone. Best of all I was sleeping through the night within the first four days of using this remarkable little taping system. On top of that my insurance reimbursed me for like $72. The Carpal Solution is one of the best products I have ever purchased. If you have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, I would highly recommend this all natural treatment. It is so much better than the alternatives.

• Su
      3rd of Jan, 2014

I have had carpal tunnel syndrome for over 10 years and was contemplating having surgery on both hands. I have tried splints and braces with no luck. I decided to try this product (Carpal Solution) and can honestly say that after 2 nights of wearing the tape braces that my hands feel better than they have in years.

• Le
      17th of Jul, 2017

How do we know these reviews are not whiten buy paid clients or by company officials?

• Do
      21st of Nov, 2017

Well I was in such agony last night I went online to find out why it was so much worst at night. I cam accros this product and decided I had nothing to loose. I can't wait to receive it and will post my finding once I have used if for about 1 week. Dominique