Carid.cominnacurate product description

The descriptions and photos of the products on their website are a farce! Inaccurate descriptions and photos are not representative of the item they are selling, Spent HOURS on hold to speak with "customer service" to return the Coverking seat covers that I purchased ("Easy Returns", "Hassle Free", "No Headaches") and after two weeks and a dozen emails and phone calls, have still not received an RMA from CARiD and have submitted a dispute through my creditor for a full refund.

Submitted a "Customer Review" of the product on the CARiD website ("1 Star") and it was not posted to the site so evidently, only "good" reviews will be posted on their site — FAR from honest!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN READING THE DETAILS ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE WITH CARID, INCLUDING PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL SEAT COVERS I RECEIVED (CARiD PART # 141744).

CARiD is the absolute worst I have ever dealt with — CHEAP, POOR QUALITY products, NON-EXISTENT customer service, and their "Easy Returns" policy is anything but "easy". I have submitted complaints about this on just about every unbiased customer review site that I can find on the internet, filed a dispute with my creditor and submitted a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I am making it my personal mission to spread the word about CARiD — CAVEAT EMPTOR ("Buyer Beware")!!!

To

Comments

• Ca
      Apr 28, 2011

Hello Toby!
    We apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced with our company, we do care about our customers and stand for the fair advertisement of the products. Please see comments to your concerns below.
    - This time we are actively training new agents and sometimes phone queues go high, we sincerely apologize for the inconveniences, at the moment we are almost done with the training and no queues will take place hopefully, we will monitor this and make sure to deliver service to you in time and 24 hours a day.
    - we represent Coverking products, here is how this brand is represented: http://www.coverking.com/c-6-custom-seat-covers.aspx when product is received it requires a little time for them to stretch and smoothly overlay the seats.
    - seat covers are brand new on our product list, therefore they did not receive much comments yet
    - if you still have unresolved please email the order number and brief issue description to [protected]@carid.com 'attention Gary' and you will have the issue resolved or notified with the progress within 24 hours.

• Ke
      Mar 24, 2012

Complete escalade conversion lol . 2500 bucks you get some fender covers a grill cover and a hood with no latch no mounting brackets or hardware . Car id is a rip off i was robbed to say the least.

• Fl
      Jul 21, 2012

Well, yesterday evening, I was seriously looking for purchasing some LED bulbs for my car and I noticed that most of the consumers reviews or ratings have been simply and purely copied and pasted in most of the other parts/accessories. As a result I got very suspicious of their authenticity and decided not to purchase anything from them. I even sent them an email to tell them what I am just saying. And this morning, I found this site and I am glad I made the very right decision. I also told them that when people are google the search, their company comes first which mean they use a trick with google to attract as many potential customers as possible while genuinely quality companies do not need to do so. This was another sign for me to look carefully. In terms of customer service, I did chat as well yesterday morning and the agent was totally unprofessional. He didn't answer my question but just sent me links and then, stopped to reply so I terminated the chat. I will never ever recommend CARid.com to anyone. And for the other people who still want to give it a chance, you will be very sorry, I am telling you! "A Bon Entendeur, Salut!".

• Mu
      May 24, 2013

This company is a rip off in price. And never ever till reply you back if your inquiring about your purchased stuff. I ordered some lights from them on April 13th. And I started calling them on on 20th April to ask where is the tracking number. Then I get a email. Sorry we don't carry the bulbs and we have to order that from some where else. I mean take the god damn thing off from your website or have courtesy to inform. I asked for money back they said we can't refund you the money. You have to buy something else from our website or wait. Eventually I was agreed to wait till 10th may. I get another email that it's going to be shipped on 20th may. For getting a pair of bulbs which cost only 30 bucks I have to wait a month. Are u f kidding me ? It's the 24th may. And still no sign or any email from these money eaters. Plz don't deal with them. Imagine spending 300 bucks and then u might have to wait for 6 months or probably you will never hear back from them or even get ur product. Poor

• Ca
      Aug 15, 2018
    Carid - Scam And Won't Refund My Money - Custom Rims

I placed an order for custom rims. They sent me a notification one week before my due date and stated they would be coming in the following month after I've made $1400.00 in payments. they refuse to cancel MY ORDER AND REFUND MY MONEY! I will be contacting BBB. My order number is #[protected]

• Ki
      Aug 28, 2018
    Carid - The shipping on a car part that I purchased were postponed 3 times!!!
    Cranbury
    New Jersey
    Carid.com

1- It is now more than 3 weeks now instead of "5 days" promised and the part has not been received yet!
    2- Extra/Hidden fees (about $120) were not mentioned in the invoice at the time of order!
    3- Irresponsible Customers Service!

• Ki
      Aug 29, 2018
    Carid - Unreliable!
    Cranbury
    New Jersey
    Carid.com

3- Irresponsible Customers Service!