Carid.com — innacurate product description
The descriptions and photos of the products on their website are a farce! Inaccurate descriptions and photos are not representative of the item they are selling, Spent HOURS on hold to speak with "customer service" to return the Coverking seat covers that I purchased ("Easy Returns", "Hassle Free", "No Headaches") and after two weeks and a dozen emails and phone calls, have still not received an RMA from CARiD and have submitted a dispute through my creditor for a full refund.
Submitted a "Customer Review" of the product on the CARiD website ("1 Star") and it was not posted to the site so evidently, only "good" reviews will be posted on their site — FAR from honest!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN READING THE DETAILS ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE WITH CARID, INCLUDING PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL SEAT COVERS I RECEIVED (CARiD PART # 141744).
CARiD is the absolute worst I have ever dealt with — CHEAP, POOR QUALITY products, NON-EXISTENT customer service, and their "Easy Returns" policy is anything but "easy". I have submitted complaints about this on just about every unbiased customer review site that I can find on the internet, filed a dispute with my creditor and submitted a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I am making it my personal mission to spread the word about CARiD — CAVEAT EMPTOR ("Buyer Beware")!!!
More Carid.com Complaints & Reviews
- Carid.com - I am very happy I did not buy from them 
- Carid.com - biggest mistake ordering from them 
- Carid.com - don't buy anything from carid 
- Carid.com - customer service/confirmation of purchse an shipping # 
- Carid.com - refused to give full refund 
- [Resolved] Carid.com - unethical behaviour
- Carid - don't deal with them
- Carid - customer service
- Carid - very poor customer service
- Carid.com - they immediately charged me for the item only to find out that it was not in stock