Caresignringtonetimes.com / Unauthorized charges!

I ask for a free download ringtones. a few days later I started receiving jokes on my cell phone. a text message came that said lsw subscription renewed @5.99 /weekly or 23.96 a month. I texted back and I don't want to renew. They sent back a text that said sorry ur command is not recognized. What a scam!!!

More Caresignringtonetimes.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Di
      19th of Oct, 2007

I do not want to be charged for this service on my phone. I am not sure who to contact. Please cancel this service on my phone if it is on there. I have Verizon wireless and my phone number is 607-738-1756. Please make sure this is taken care of immediately.

• Br
      21st of Oct, 2007

I just got the code for the ring tones credit #14 and when I decide to use it it states that my 4 dig# is no good. I dont want this on my phone bill you can have all the 14 credits back!!

• Ra
      30th of Oct, 2007

Please take me off your list I dont want this anymore. Stop calling my cell phone. Please!! Do not renew anything. Do not call. Do not send me anything. Thank You and I expect this to be done immediately!

• Ra
      30th of Oct, 2007

I am seeking legal council on this. So please be warned I will take action if i have to. so STOP sending me stuff. I will be notifying my cell phone company about this also.

1st of Nov, 2007

I DON'T WANT THESE SERVICES I HAD NO IDEA THAT I'D BE BILLED WEEKLY FOR SOME COMPLIMENTARY RINGTONES. THIS SO CALLED SERVICE IS A SCAM I'VE BEEN HAD. SO, PLEASE DISREGARD MY PHONE NUMBER DO NOT CALL ME EVER AGAIN AND STOP CHARGING ME THESE RIDICULOUS CHARGES. I EXPECT THIS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU!

• As
      1st of Nov, 2007

I went online and thought that your ring tone swear free cause thats what it said and it said that it would be billed to my bill and I dont want it to be on my bill. Thanks a whole bunch. Your company said that it was canceled does that mean that it wont be on my bill?

• As
      1st of Nov, 2007

I DON'T WANT THIS BILLED ON MY PHONE!

• Vi
      3rd of Nov, 2007

I went online to check out ringtones, then I get a text that I just subscribed to ringtonetimes.com I DON"T WANT THIS BILL ON MY PHONE!!! Beware!

• Fa
      9th of Nov, 2007

Again I do not want this service . My phone no. is 703-474-6005.

• Ar
      9th of Nov, 2007

I don't want to subscribe I'm canceling this subscription.

• Br
      11th of Nov, 2007
    Rinetonetimes - Unauthorized charges
    care@ringtonetimes.com

received text message"CSW subscription renewed @ $9.99 mo i dint authorized sais service and DO NOT WANT it. Do not charge me and I am checking my previos bill to make sure I was not charged before. I am also calling my wireless provider to make a complaint and FCC also.

• Ni
      12th of Nov, 2007

I do not want this do not bill my phone!!!

• Ka
      13th of Nov, 2007

I didnt subscribe to anything and Im a prepaid customer this service is taking 19.99 off my account and I want it stopped immediately.

• Ju
      14th of Nov, 2007

Please give me information on how to cancel this service...

• De
      16th of Nov, 2007

I do not want the free ring tones. Please cancel my service.

20th of Nov, 2007

I do not want this billed to my phone I want my money back.

21st of Nov, 2007

I don t want this s**t!!!

• Ga
      24th of Nov, 2007

This s**t just popped up on my phone, i am with altteli did not ask for it nor do i want it. I have been charged 5.99 for 3 times this month.

• Dr
      28th of Nov, 2007

I want al my damn minutes on my phone i did not ask for this.

• Ro
      30th of Nov, 2007

Im taken legal actions if this doesnt stop, I will not pay for something that i dont want. I was sent a free ringtone and now I have to pay 19.99 a month, I DON'T THINK SO. I am un subscribing and take my number off your list, if this doesnt happen right away I will be forced to take legal actions.

STOP RIGHT AWAY and I BETTER NOT GET BILLED FORANYTHING.