Carecredit / payment charges
We have a CareCredit card which we made and electronic payment to from our bank account.
The payment due date was for Sunday 12/28/08. We scheduled our payment for Friday 12/26/08, two days earlier than the due date.
We have confirmation that the electronic funds were paid to CareCredit on 12/26/08 from our bank.
CareCredit contends that they did not receive payment for our account until 12/29/08.
They have charged us a $29 late fee. We tried to clear this up by calling their customer service department but they would not assist us. We have mailed a formal disuput over the charges, but they have assessed another $15 penalty for not paying the late charges.
More Carecredit Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - Sneaky little rules! 
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- Carecredit - my care credit medical loan
- Carecredit - the unprofessional attitude of management after hurricane michael
- Care Credit - loan service
- Care Credit - dental service
- Carecredit - fraudulent practices