Care.com / permanently deleted my account without notice

I tried logging into my care.com account and my password didn't work. When I tried the forgot password link, the site said it was not recognized. I called customer service and was informed the account was closed because my profile information did not match public records. The reason? 4 years ago, when I first signed up for my account, I used my work address because I was searching for providers near my work. That work address does not match public records for my home address. Instead of attempting to contact me to verify my profile address, they permanently deleted my account. I have employment records which match the address I gave, so this was easily verifiable information. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was promised a call back. Instead I received an email stating that an account, once closed, cannot be reopened. I was told I can use the same email address to open a new account. However, all my past correspondences, job postings, preferred care providers, etc. are irretrievably gone. I am completely unclear on what happens to reviews for care providers I wrote and whether they are adversely affected by this problem.

Ys