Care.com — case# [protected] — duplicate charges and refusal to refund transaction fees for those duplicates
On May 4th, 2017 the Care.com payment portal charged my credit card 3 times for a service event. The service provider did the right thing and immediately refunded the 2 duplicate fees. But care.com thinks that they should not refund the transaction costs and Benefits Program fees for the 2 erroneous charges that they processed.
I expect you to immediately process a refund in the amount of $33.98 for the 2 duplicate orders you processed.
Transaction fee: $14.99
Benefits program fee: $2.00
More Care.com Complaints & Reviews
- Care.com Inc - illegal activity: background checks 
- Care.com - deceptive practices/exploitation 
- Care.com - bad practices and service 
- Care.com - terminated for no reason 
- Care.com - unauthorized use of my social security number 
- Care.com - childcare babysitting
- Care.com - nanny job
- Care.com - unauthorized re-occuring billing 
- Care.com - babysitting job 
- Care.com - automatic billing